Stirling vs inverness

Binos123sam

Stirling have been saved from 2 lengthy trips in the space of a few days, after the Elgin City game was called off today. They'll be fresh for the cup game, with potentially a few tired legs from the ICT players who'll have played on Killie's astro pitch today.

The more I've thought about the game last weekend, the more I've realised we lacked any direct running with the ball. No one dribbled past a player until Mutumbo came on. I would be tempted to start him on Tuesday along with maybe Jordan Roberts, to try and create space through driving at players.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he the boy that came on that done a few step overs and thats about it?

Aye, that's his usual contribution when he comes on as a sub. I'd like to see him start though, so at least one of these stepovers can maybe lead to something positive. We'll need some creativity (even if it's accidental) to break through the banks of four on Tuesday. Jordan Roberts looked excellent in pre-season, but hasn't come off the bench once in the last 4-6 games. He'll make a real difference if he can get fit ASAP.

Is this really only the 2nd time Stirling have had a tv game? Was the other game with the Rangers?

Anyway been absolutely freezing here past couple days, can see it being the same tomorrow night, probably around 0 degrees. Stil not decided If I'll pop along or not.

Can't imagine there will be much more than 2000 fans, hopefully get a decent game tho and get a look at this Fisher boy we've signed.

Is this really only the 2nd time Stirling have had a tv game? Was the other game with the Rangers?

Anyway been absolutely freezing here past couple days, can see it being the same tomorrow night, probably around 0 degrees. Stil not decided If I'll pop along or not.

Can't imagine there will be much more than 2000 fans, hopefully get a decent game tho and get a look at this Fisher boy we've signed.

Aye. It was a 0-0 draw at Ibrox if I remember correctly. I'm sure Jamie Bishop got a retrospective ban for an incident in that game. As well as the man of the match award for knocking Lee McCulloch to the ground. Although I may have made that last part up

Aye. It was a 0-0 draw at Ibrox if I remember correctly. I'm sure Jamie Bishop got a retrospective ban for an incident in that game. As well as the man of the match award for knocking Lee McCulloch to the ground. Although I may have made that last part up

Jamie Bishop bitched Lee McCulloch :lol:

Sorry don't want to appear to be ignorant/rude, but have yous never had a cup game on tv even years ago?

We are talking about all time, yes? With the tv thing?

Just seems a bit odd, but thinking about it there is probably other clubs in a similar situation.

Sorry don't want to appear to be ignorant/rude, but have yous never had a cup game on tv even years ago?

We are talking about all time, yes? With the tv thing?

Just seems a bit odd, but thinking about it there is probably other clubs in a similar situation.

Nah thats why its been reported as the clubs 2nd game in tv...

Hopefully a good game. Would like to see Stirling pull off a shock. Sadly buist and mcmillan aren't available. How's mcmillan and Chris smith been playing since he signed for Stirling?

Chris Smith has been great for us saved us a few times. Mcmillan has been injured most of his time here so hard to judge

Chris Smith has been great for us saved us a few times. Mcmillan has been injured most of his time here so hard to judge

Aye he they were both great when they were here. Mcmillan should hopefully do a good job for you when he's fully fit. By far one of our better players and was gutted to see him go

Archived