Greenock Morton v Hibernian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post here, Really need to try and get this run going leading up the Rangers game. Expecting a tough game as Morton are on a good wee run just now think there might only be a goal between the sides. Going for 2-1 Hibs Keatings & Henderson.

Excuse me, I seem to have detached from your face.

Go on Morton I know they've got the bottle to do it against Hibs, Alloa and Falkirk were inches away from it bar poor refereeing decisions affecting the game

My mate is called Martin and when Morton beat Celtic he sent a Celtic fan an email in work that said Kind regards, Morton :lol:

Go on Morton I know they've got the bottle to do it against Hibs, Alloa and Falkirk were inches away from it bar poor refereeing decisions affecting the game

My mate is called Martin and when Morton beat Celtic he sent a Celtic fan an email in work that said Kind regards, Morton :lol:

Your mate sounds like a hoot.

another mad moment from one of Martin's mental friends. They really are a riot.

Mickey Weir - was he the wee fast blonde heeded guy - think he might have scored at least one. I was only bout 12 but also remember the Hibs fans were in town from about midday that day.

Weir did score that day, about 10 seconds after Ian Clinging had put us 1-0 up. Took a pass from the restart and flew past Holmes on the wing to score a great solo effort. It was at that point that it was obvious our 1st division title winning defence was not up to the step up. Alan Rough was on top form - he even let John McMaster score.

Also remem standing in the enclosure at Easter Rd, think it was the last game of that season in '88. Andy Goram scoring from a kick out. I think we went 1 up in that game to maybe Clinging again? Think it ended 2 or 3 - 1 to Hibs.

Archived