What's happening at whitletts !?!?

BLACK N RED

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we at least have our own ground. You are dependent on South Ayrshire council. So I would watch your back. They might pull the rug

Maybe they will, thats why the committee are working their bollox off to get back to Whitletts. Il keep you posted on the progress, since you are more interested in us than Ayr 20s.

Suppose, if had to watch a team full of Ayr boys, knowing full well that none of them were my players or would be in the future, then i would probably show more interest in another team!

Also, I'm pretty sure that more than Whitletts play at grounds owned by the council, so should they also watch their backs?

Was at whitletts game on saturday and witnessed a poor performance from the home team ..

However the pivotal moment in game was when big ramie got red card which from where i was .looked a bit harsh but it happened in front of dug outs and there was a loud reaction .

I wonder if it happened at other side of pitch it may have been a free kick only with no 2nd yellow .

Really do hate that side of football now ,at all levels players exagerating when contact made to force refs into red cards ..

From that point on irv vics went on front foot and forced whitletts back .

Couple of goals scored with easy headers in 6 yard area .in which buchanan could have dealt with .

In saying all this irv vics look like promotion candidates .

And as active as whitletts commitee are the whitletts squad look well short on what it takes to get promoted .dangerous at top of pitch but the blend and mix of squad required to conquer all not apparent .

Just my opinion seen them twice this season ..

Was at whitletts game on saturday and witnessed a poor performance from the home team ..

However the pivotal moment in game was when big ramie got red card which from where i was .looked a bit harsh but it happened in front of dug outs and there was a loud reaction .

I wonder if it happened at other side of pitch it may have been a free kick only with no 2nd yellow .

Really do hate that side of football now ,at all levels players exagerating when contact made to force refs into red cards ..

From that point on irv vics went on front foot and forced whitletts back .

Couple of goals scored with easy headers in 6 yard area .in which buchanan could have dealt with .

In saying all this irv vics look like promotion candidates .

And as active as whitletts commitee are the whitletts squad look well short on what it takes to get promoted .dangerous at top of pitch but the blend and mix of squad required to conquer all not apparent .

Just my opinion seen them twice this season ..

Finally, an honest opinion on the game and our squad!!

Maybe they will, thats why the committee are working their bollox off to get back to Whitletts. Il keep you posted on the progress, since you are more interested in us than Ayr 20s.

Suppose, if had to watch a team full of Ayr boys, knowing full well that none of them were my players or would be in the future, then i would probably show more interest in another team!

Also, I'm pretty sure that more than Whitletts play at grounds owned by the council, so should they also watch their backs?

Are you planning to leave Dam Park then?

Are you planning to leave Dam Park then?

Its always been the plan to get back to Whitletts. Plans are at a very early stage, but all going well, we will be back playing in Whitletts in the future!

Buchanan 1 of the best centre Halfs in juniors? Can you tell me why he's playing for a poor adl side then n not somebody who's in super 1st or premier?

Are you dyslexic m8? i stated in the post thats he is there because he has loyalty to the club. and the fact is he has had offers to play in the premier and superleague.

poor,poor jazzy,frustrated with his own club he has to vent his anger on others who are not performing to there own expectations,the way i look at the situation at lugar,ayr gave them breathing space with the loan of some players to keep them involved in the adl this season.the best thing lugar can do is to try a get there own team for next season.why play a 40 year old guy in midfield when there are younger players on the bench,were they being rested for the next ayr game?.hope they get it sorted,a lot of good people up at lugar.

Of course the sending of big Buchanan had an influence on the result at Dam Park on Saturday, just as it did when Irvine Vics had their centre half sent off after 36 minutesin the Ardagh Cup game at Darvel in August, btw Buchanan was 52 minutes on Saturday

Darvel won the game in August 5-1 and certainly deserved to

The sending off on Saturday was 100% correct. First one he dragged back the centre forward who was running away from him, 25 yards from goal, hands on his shoulders, second booking he came through the back of the Vics striker, you could hear the sound of boot on boot from the back row of the stand.

Maybe time to give Irvine Vics a bit of praise for what was a great result for them when 3 first team regulars were unavailable for selection

Hope Whitletts get back to winning ways shortly, best of luck to them for the rest of the season.

Of course the sending of big Buchanan had an influence on the result at Dam Park on Saturday, just as it did when Irvine Vics had their centre half sent off after 36 minutesin the Ardagh Cup game at Darvel in August, btw Buchanan was 52 minutes on Saturday

Darvel won the game in August 5-1 and certainly deserved to

The sending off on Saturday was 100% correct. First one he dragged back the centre forward who was running away from him, 25 yards from goal, hands on his shoulders, second booking he came through the back of the Vics striker, you could hear the sound of boot on boot from the back row of the stand.

Maybe time to give Irvine Vics a bit of praise for what was a great result for them when 3 first team regulars were unavailable for selection

Hope Whitletts get back to winning ways shortly, best of luck to them for the rest of the season.

Good post! I actually hope you go on to win the league. I like how everybody at Irvine Vics seem to pull in the same direction, from players, management, supporters and committee, everybody seems to get on. Suppose it helps when your top and unbeaten in the league.

Archived