What's happening at whitletts !?!?

BLACK N RED

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doa uve hit the nail on the head I'd imagine they pay biggest wages in adl and have very little talent to show for it,the players the manager brought in just not gd enough and inherited a pretty ageing and slow centre halfs and non existent midfield ,did I mention a keeper who always gets sent off Aswell

Buchanan 1 of the best centre Halfs in juniors? Can you tell me why he's playing for a poor adl side then n not somebody who's in super 1st or premier?

Raymie turned down Troon, when he came back to us from East Stirling, so aye he could've been playing Premier League. Cumnock were desperate for him last season anaw. Went and played one game, played well according to Cumnock manager, but didn't fancy it and came back to us!

Doesn't surprise me honestboy whittlets are one of these teams that bump there gums when all going well and hide when things turn against them,players shud be embarrassed heard they totally gave up on sat.deserve to be where they are IMO

Doesn't surprise me honestboy whittlets are one of these teams that bump there gums when all going well and hide when things turn against them,players shud be embarrassed heard they totally gave up on sat.deserve to be where they are IMO

Bumping our gums when doing well, but according to you we're just a wee diddy ADL team. Make your mind up fs!

Me and Ayr Vic are on here win lose or draw, so whos hiding?

Has wee oconnor left the club due to work commitments, if so its a huge loss always works hard for the team and pops up with a few goals

Don't know the ins and outs of it, but it looks like he's away. He has started a new driving job recently, so it could be a factor!

As Terry said win lose or draw we are always on here. Yeah we fancied ourselves for promotion but unfortunately that now looks like Everest to climb. The committee are working hard and we will sort things out on the pitch but if things get really bad we might beg Ayr Utd to help field us a team ;).

As for Big Ramie he is one of the best centre halfs in league and I'm sure all these teams would come calling if he was available.

When will u sort things out on the pitch every year U say this ur destined for years in this league u can't attract any decent players,unlike other teams in league

What is your issue with whitlets? You come on here spouting some amount of pish about other teams...

If you focused so much effort on your own team you would maybe be in a better position than the shite u are at the moment!!!

What is your issue with whitlets? You come on here spouting some amount of pish about other teams...

If you focused so much effort on your own team you would maybe be in a better position than the shite u are at the moment!!!

That much shite it took a last gasp goal by Whitletts against us earlier in the season to force a draw.One should do their research before spouting crap

Your worse at spelling whitletts than I am ,isn't the forum what's happened at whitletts?so I'm telling u whats happened is there pish,I know were pish that's the difference

Should you not be posting your shite on the SPFL 1 forum??

Once your team are able to field a team that isn't Ayr 20s, then come come back, and have a pop at a well run team like Whitletts!

Should you not be posting your shite on the SPFL 1 forum??

Once your team are able to field a team that isn't Ayr 20s, then come come back, and have a pop at a well run team like Whitletts!

I can tell you that there are 2 teams in the Premier League that field players farmed out by Ayr United

I can tell you that there are 2 teams in the Premier League that field players farmed out by Ayr United

And your point is?? Lugar would be dead and buried, if you never had Ayr giving you a full squad of players! There seems to be more Lugar fans on this thread, than what you had committee members when you were in dire straights not so long ago. Go join your committee, and help out the hardy volunteers that have kept you going against the odds, instead of spending all your time spouting pish about us.

That much shite it took a last gasp goal by Whitletts against us earlier in the season to force a draw.One should do their research before spouting crap

This forum is about opinions, not coming on and slating teams for position they are in.

Terry and the guys do a great job off the field and the club has come from nothing a few years back. Ok they maybe aren't doing it on the field at the moment and have made mistakes with managers etc but they are learning curves something they will sort out.

Their fans are on here win lose or draw and are honest about the situation they are in, where as you and your wee pal there come on and slag others...

have a look at your own situation first and the fact your club is FULL of ayr loan signings which can only last so long..start from there, put effort into dealing with your own affairs.

And your point is?? Lugar would be dead and buried, if you never had Ayr giving you a full squad of players! There seems to be more Lugar fans on this thread, than what you had committee members when you were in dire straights not so long ago. Go join your committee, and help out the hardy volunteers that have kept you going against the odds, instead of spending all your time spouting pish about us.

I remember when Bobby Lawrie single handedly ran Whitletts.Where were you then

Archived