What's happening at whitletts !?!?

BLACK N RED

Ayr Victoria ur team has no back bone give up so easily maybe too much pressure put on by dilliuded fans like yourself.i don't go on this forum saying my tea m gonna do this or that u have an u look like a knob

It's no your team though, its Ayr Utds!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lugar or Ayr Utd U20's are pish. Whitletts are better team and have a better squad than Lugar and we will finish above Lugar easily this season. The committee is a committed bunch who will sort out the mess on the field internally. We will bounce back from our mini wobble.

Lugar or Ayr Utd U20's are pish. Whitletts are better team and have a better squad than Lugar and we will finish above Lugar easily this season. The committee is a committed bunch who will sort out the mess on the field internally. We will bounce back from our mini wobble.

U will finish above darvel too seemingly

At pool or dominos cause certainly won't be at football ha ha

Think you've hit the nail on the head. The committee at Whitletts are a dedicated, hard working bunch. They certainly deserve better but they brought the manager in so they'll stick by him I would imagine.

Still lugar bt pal ,u whitletts guys are really bitter in here ,did I really think ud go up this year?!! your just a wee adl team just like us ,deal way it

Apart from 4 seasons in the Super 1st, we've always been a wee diddy ADL team, so nae delusions from me, on where we should be!

Balfour defo a class act but whitletts defo no a one man team. buchanan one of the best centre halfs in junior football without a doubt in my opinion. they were well in the game on saturday till he went off for two bookings, does alot more than just win headers, could have his pick of any junior club IMO, but has loyalty to whitletts. i believe he would be as big as loss to them as balfour would be. they defo need to stregthen everywhere else.

Archived