What's happening at whitletts !?!?

BLACK N RED

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a start , they ain't playing for the manager one bit ! We need fresh faces pronto ! There's money at the club , why he doesn't use it is beyond me . He needs to go and I'm pretty sure the men in charge feel the same . Question is will they act on it

Seasons definitely been a right off, but to say there's massive problems is a tad over the too. Off the park, Whitletts will have one of the best set ups in the ADL, with a cracking committee and a very successful lottery bringing in a few quid a week. Only problem this season, has been on the park, where i have no idea whats went wrong. We've went from beating Broxburn 3-1 away in the Scottish, to not winning another game, and shipping 18goals in the 4 games since.

For a start , they ain't playing for the manager one bit ! We need fresh faces pronto ! There's money at the club , why he doesn't use it is beyond me . He needs to go and I'm pretty sure the men in charge feel the same . Question is will they act on it

It's all very well saying there's money there but convincing players to sign is another matter. And if they did act on it who would they get in? Imagine the usual Grierson and Walker names would get touted.

Something is wrong as the players seemed to have chucked it. Yesterday was a complete joke, 2nd half we just have them the game once we went down to 10 men.

Lugar 123 we have better players than you lot. How many players would you have if you never begged Ayr Utd? In fact I think you's would probably have done better if you hadn't. :o

Better than average for adl maybe but no higher

Just you concentrate on watching Ayr under 20s, and let us worry about our clubs problems. You should be more worried about Ayr pulling the plug at the end of the season, and you are back at square wan!

Archived