Petrofac Cup Final - Rangers vs Peterhead

The_Kincardine

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt Rangers would fill Hampden unless their that desperate for their first trophy, probably answered its self their. Putting it in Aberdeen is surely a no-no there would be scraps everywhere. Best bet is Easter Road but Knowing Rangers they will get their own way and get Hampden.

There was scraps at easter road the last cup final aswell

Are Peterhead now requesting it to go to hampden aswell ? Be a massive pay day for them so it makes sense , reckon our attendance will be similar to the Queen's Park games in the 3rd division , roughly 30-000 and maybe up to 35 considering many will choose to take their kids , Mrs and grannies to this type of game

If it's the quality of bridies which is going to swing it then I would suggest Dunfermline , I fucking love those bridies

Thats a decent shout,Cmon the spfl the fans want bridies not hampdens crappy pies

Are Peterhead now requesting it to go to hampden aswell ? Be a massive pay day for them so it makes sense , reckon our attendance will be similar to the Queen's Park games in the 3rd division , roughly 30-000 and maybe up to 35 considering many will choose to take their kids , Mrs and grannies to this type of game

peterhead should be ashamed of themselves.the only thing they have mentioned is money since the finalists were decided.don't think they'll care what the score is as long as they make loadsa money.

peterhead should be ashamed of themselves.the only thing they have mentioned is money since the finalists were decided.don't think they'll care what the score is as long as they make loadsa money.

Tell you what. Get your club to donate your prizemoney for the season to PFC and we'll stop concerning ourselves with the money. Then we can try and to do better than your full time club did against them.

I'm sure that all the players would rather the game was at Hampden; it's the natural home for cup finals and I'm sure it'll be pretty near full. And, by the way, QP don't actually get any cash from the game being there.

As an aside, I'm gutted at QP not being in the final, but I'm in no hurry to sit amongst some of the brain donors that we had to put up with when Rangers were in the Second Division.

Family singalong?

• 2 weeks later...

Awful. Tickets are £25/20 to watch this. A bit steep to watch the diddy cup final

PETERHEAD FC Support - Initial allocation of approx. 3,685

• South Stand Lower Section J £25

• South Stand Lower Section I £20 Adult / £10 Concession / £5 U16

• South Stand Wheelchair Users £12 Adult / £6 Concession / £3 U16

• South Stand Ambulant £12 Adult / £6 Concession / £3 U16

• I think £15 would have been enough for the Lower Section but £25 / £20 means a bigger payday for Peterhead.

It's utterly ludicrous having such a long gap before the final.

Was much better when the final was played in Nov.

Sure I read they are thinking about moving it back again.

On the subject of Hampden, I think more of these finals should be played there, if both clubs want to play there that is. Might make the competition a bit more attractive with a day out at Hampden at the end of it, for sides that don't usually get a sniff of playing there. Would be great for part-time boys having the opportunity to climb the steps to lift a trophy.

England play minor cup finals at Wembley, in front of empty seats. No reason why Scotland couldn't do the same.

Archived