Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know light hearted piss taking is the raisin d'être of P&B but I find it hard to be light hearted when discussing this c**t.

The Republicans are stupid enough to endorse him as their Presidential candidate.

And sufficient numbers of their fellow countrymen and women are stupid enough to make him US President.

It will be a dark day for progressive, civilised society.

Comb on, comb on, comb on, comb on
Comb on, comb on
Comb on, comb on, comb on

I say comb on, comb on, comb on, comb on
Comb on, comb on
Comb on, comb on, comb on

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdjHjzvZoI

He said this on the Saturday, the day after. Combpletely shameless.

Maybe we should all start wearing suicide vests. Then we can blow up the terrorists before they blow us up.

There might be some collatoral damage when some go off accidentally. Or when the bank only has one person serving during lunchtime, despite a few staff clearly pissing about in the back. In any case, it'll be worth it to protect our freedom.

Trump is a piece of garbage. In a normal, sound society, he would just be laughed at and pitied before being roundly ignored.

Sadly he's in a country where he is actually running for president and seems to have a fair bit of support.

American politics is pretty scary right now.

The banter when Boris Johnson and Donald Trump head two of the five permanent members of the Security Council.

The only positive outcome is that in a fit of pique Trump shoots and kills Boris and is then removed from office.

The other 10 million outcomes are less palatable.

Archived