Favourite old shirts/shirt collectors

Inspired by the programme collectors topic, thought i'd see if anyone else collects old tops.

I picked this up a few weeks ago as it was a bargain and I think I might get a few more.

post-49846-1448536797444_thumb.jpg

My favourite is the 86/87 & 88/89 home shirt if anyone has one spare?

Anyone got a good collection?

Our home tops are generally pretty much the same! My favourite QP away top is the first edition of the Irn Bru top, which Roderick Stewart can be seen modelling in the picture below. I remember buying it in the wee hut at Lesser Hampden during the season we played there.

009_034__rodstewart_1356707597_standard.

Keogh only wore 10 once that season at home to Brechin...

It certainly wouldn't be the first time someone was had...I remember at that night in Glasgow to celebrate beating Celtic they auctioned off Alex William's shirt from the game...except it was a short sleeve shirt they gave away whereas Williams wore a long sleeve shirt.

Keogh only wore 10 once that season at home to Brechin...

It certainly wouldn't be the first time someone was had...I remember at that night in Glasgow to celebrate beating Celtic they auctioned off Alex William's shirt from the game...except it was a short sleeve shirt they gave away whereas Williams wore a long sleeve shirt.

Quick consult of the programmes sorts it all out, eh!!! Puzzles me why no one questions those things.

Archived