Petershill are back

Wee supporter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stevie mcneil is an absolute bombscare...had to give up going to church as crosses seem to scare him,..

your back 4 are too busy trying to get there feet unstuck from Mcneils hair gel, and could do with eating some of peasy pies to lose weight as they give you the shits

as for the shits your midfield against Pollok were posted missing and are very lightweight,

and as for your super duper attack who are the second lowest scorers in the league you would do yourself a favour and try sign Jordan cause she scores more at the weekend than you guys

yeah your back awright lol

My father used to talk fondly of Petershill in the later stages of his life.

Magnificent club, & fans.

I hope the wee supporter is correct.

Certainly was a great result on Saturday, against last years beaten finalists.

Petershill will win the league? Hahahaha would love to know what drugs you were on when you posted this. They will be closer to the team who finishes bottom of the league than the team who wins it ya complete n utter bawbag.

i thinki he has been sniffing Big Tatties jock strap lol

Nice 1 larky

Only the second decent reply on the forum to my original posts

Here's hopin mate.They are good enough but inconsistent so far

Let's see how many of these arseholes like gooooooal are on here on Saturday night

i will be on here saturday night, sunday morning, and be ripping the pish out of you when rob roy use your back 4 as a training session.. easy to beat the peasy

You've made the point Iv been trying to make since last night.

Iv watched every minute of every game this season waiting for that performance we seen last Saturday against last years runners up so on that basis,I feel this is the turning point and IF the defence continues as they did in that game they are more than a match for anyone in that league.

You've made the point Iv been trying to make since last night.

Iv watched every minute of every game this season waiting for that performance we seen last Saturday against last years runners up so on that basis,I feel this is the turning point and IF the defence continues as they did in that game they are more than a match for anyone in that league.

The Peasy have as much chance o winning the league as you mastering the quote function mate :lol:

Wee supporter as much I admire your optimism you are so wide of the mark here and that is coming from a fellow Petershill fan. Petershill have no chance of winning the league and will do well to avoid relegation.

Yes they had a very good result but I thought Musselburgh were a very average team on the day.

Hats of to the boys they performed well especially after the result against Pollok the week before. Hopefully they can kick on from the result and get a positive result against Rob Roy who are playing well. They definitely defended better as a team on Saturday and looked better when Bradley came on and played left side of midfield who gave them more natural width and pace but they still need a right midfielder and a centre forward with pace who can get in behind defences and stretch the game.

Archived