Huntly V Lothian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping that this would've been an early kick off at saughton so I could get to the hearts game too. The sad thing is that most Edinburgh football fans will not have a clue about this game being on, it would be good if hearts and hibs gave it some advertising

I was hoping that this would've been an early kick off at saughton so I could get to the hearts game too. The sad thing is that most Edinburgh football fans will not have a clue about this game being on, it would be good if hearts and hibs gave it some advertising

Why would they? It's tight times for clubs and every penny counts. Why would they advertise a rival game unless they're fully sold out themselves? Hibs will want as many travelling as possible and hearts will look to fill tynecastle for the on the home league game in a row.

With LTHV looking good to go through, will this cup run provide enough funds to sort their ground problems out? Shame that they seem stuck in EOS?

What kind of crowds do normal games attract for you?

And do you spend much on wages as opposed to upgrading the ground etc for licensing requirements?

Archived