Airdrieonians vs Brechin

RAPID BENANO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think this could be a good chance for Bollan to try and mix things up a little with regards to the starting line up, Think in all honesty we need two up top for this one but considering none of our strikers are banging in the goals at the moment I would go for -

Ferguson

O'Neil Lithgow Crighton Fitzpatrick

Stewart Watt

Bain Morton Cadden

Prunty

Is O'Neil suspended for this game or the next league game? Assuming he's not I'd go:

Parry

O'Neil Lithgow Crighton Fitzpatrick

McAleer Watt AN OTHER Cadden

Morton/Hunter Prunty

Or play Morton just behind the striker with Prunty upfront.

Would like to see Brechin line up

Smith

McLean Perry McCormack Dyer

Tiffoney Molloy Dale Thomson

Layne Jackson

What happened to Craig Johnston last week? Didn't see him listed in the teamsheet at all?

Score predictions, play like we did against Forfar / Ayr 0 - 3 8) play like we did against Albion / Cowden 3 - 0. :(

Smith

Layne Jackson

What happened to Craig Johnston last week? Didn't see him listed in the teamsheet at all?

Score predictions, play like we did against Forfar / Ayr 0 - 3 8) play like we did against Albion / Cowden 3 - 0. :(

Yup, I'd agree with that 11. Don't think we can get away with playing both Fusco and Tiger anymore. Last season we had the likes of Bobby Barr, Alan Trouten and Jamie Masson going forward from midfield, this season we don't have that kind of quality. We need someone like Dale in there to mix things up a little. If we don't then there is a big gap between defence and attack.

Disappointed that Bates has been recalled by Raith as he has some very well for us and at 19 he has a bright future in the game. However with Ross Perry doing well of late I don't think this is as big a blow as it would have been a few weeks back. Hopefully McCormack will return to the centre of defence.

Smith

Layne Jackson

I would be happy if we scored 2 goals in one game.

Archived