Killie v Thistle

Decent boozers, Killie pies and Conrad Balatoni. What's not to love about a day oot to the capital of Ayrshire? Well it is in Ayrshire, but still the point stands.

Another three points for us would really be special and take us away from relegation certainty status. Team wise I'd like to see Doolan starting again but with Frans given a shot over Seaborne. Reckon it'll be a draw though.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like a wee visit from the non-bigoted Glasgow team.

I fancy sticking a tenner on Higgy to get a goal in this one. Much as I love having him in the team, he's an annoying wee gobshyte and probably tries extra hard against his old teams.

2-1 Killie but could just as easily be a draw in this one.

I'm going for a 2-1 Kilmarnock win. I think it will be a close match with Tope and Higgy scoring for Killie and Doolan will score for Partick Thistle. While Higgy and Steveson will both get sent off.

1-3 to jags including a Dools double n pogba to actually get on the end of something n a late one for the Killie, or a long trip home with the ex jags duo givin us a kickin think i will opt for option 1 ,as has been said before always a good day out to Lego land not as good as going to Ayr ...the big team in Ayrshire

1-3 to jags including a Dools double n pogba to actually get on the end of something n a late one for the Killie, or a long trip home with the ex jags duo givin us a kickin think i will opt for option 1 ,as has been said before always a good day out to Lego land not as good as going to Ayr ...the big team in Ayrshire

Definitely the bigger team.

History has shown that.

Archived