Stirling Albion vs Cumbernuald Colts SC3

BinosCammy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Albion should win this and that's meant to be no disrespect to the Cumbernauld Colts who are in their first season in the Lowland League.

We should have too much for them and expect us to go through to the 4th Round where with a bit of luck we could draw a money making tie against one of the bigger teams, preferably at home.

Prediction Albion 3 Colts 0 :thumsup2

Will be going over to watch this could be a good game. Colts certainly are not a kick it up the park team. At least for Stirling fans is if it did end in a draw, there is no issues in the way of a dodgy pitch for a second leg.

Aye but there's the issue of another trip to Broadwood...

About 2 month ago I took in the Cumbernauld Colts v East Kilbride game and from what I saw that day, I would say the gulf in quality between the 2 sides should be pretty big. I left Cumbernauld admiring The Colts that day, they're a club with friendly helpers, big ambitions and by the sounds of things a cracking youth set up, but First Team wise, despite being on a 9 match unbeaten run, I doubt we'll be seeing them in the league play offs any time soon.

Blair Munn was the best player on the park that day and everything that was good about The Colts going forward came through him which made me wonder why McLaren was so quick to release him when he came to The Albion. Goalkeeper Sam George also played as well as I have seen any Goalkeeper play this season and pulled off some wonderful saves,

We've massively improved ourselves over the past 2 months and I fully expect us to win comfortably on Saturday. I don't mean any disrespect to Cumbernauld Colts when I say that, but other than last Saturday, things have just been going well and working out for us.

It is a cup game of course and cup upsets happen all too often, just hope it's not at Forthbank.

Admission prices are £10 adults and £5 concessions but season tickets are not valid.

If the game ends in a draw, the replay will go ahead at Broadwood on Tuesday December 8, kick-off 7.45pm.

Does concessions include students? May take this in if our games off

Archived