Sevcozombiedeidconewcotherangers v Dumbarton

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a massive and exciting cup tie before this. Can't quite get excited yet.

Fans of being in my company (tumbleweed) will be overjoyed to know I've managed to get the night off work.

To be honest I'd rather we rested a few players for the far more important Alloa league game the following Saturday.

We've got a massive and exciting cup tie before this. Can't quite get excited yet.

Fans of being in my company (tumbleweed) will be overjoyed to know I've managed to get the night off work.

To be honest I'd rather we rested a few players for the far more important Alloa league game the following Saturday.

Writing the game off? It's been shown how to play against us and with us sitting level with ibs the fans will get restless if we don't get an early goal.

No ifs, no buts we need three points, can see this being a nervy game if we don't get an early goal. Now we'll see if this teams got the baws for the fight.

Ironically enough, what you have just posted is true for both teams.

You missed an apostrophe, though. The_Kincardine will be after you.

No ifs, no buts we need three points, can see this being a nervy game if we don't get an early goal. Now we'll see if this teams got the baws for the fight.

I agree. As I said in my Livi/Rangers post. In my eyes Hibs have always been a bigger threat than most others thought. Stubbs has got himself a very strong squad in depth better imo than Rangers. I'm not saying they won't but Hibs show no signs of losing in the near future. But football is a funny old game. After the first few matches of the season who would have thought Hibs would be level on points with Rangers in November. Imo unless Hibs lose players in January they probably don't have to sign players however Rangers definitely do

I agree. As I said in my Livi/Rangers post. In my eyes Hibs have always been a bigger threat than most others thought. Stubbs has got himself a very strong squad in depth better imo than Rangers. I'm not saying they won't but Hibs show no signs of losing in the near future. But football is a funny old game. After the first few matches of the season who would have thought Hibs would be level on points with Rangers in November. Imo unless Hibs lose players in January they probably don't have to sign players however Rangers definitely do

Not much between the two first teams, hibs as you say have a stronger squad (we're rebuilding tho). We need to be a bit more direct/ more clinical while cutting out the mistakes at the back.

Don't have one of them, keys broken.

Up ye.

The key is not broken. It's been used elsewhere in the same post and in a subsequent one.

A deliberate attempt to conceal the presence of a functioning key has been made.

You may argue that the humiliation has been sufficient punishment, but most would not agree.

The key is not broken. It's been used elsewhere in the same post and in a subsequent one.

A deliberate attempt to conceal the presence of a functioning key has been made.

You may argue that the humiliation has been sufficient punishment, but most would not agree.

Was a joke....

Archived