Falkirk v Fraserburgh

RC55 FFC

Never say never in a cup comp but this really SHOULD be a home win every day of the week.

Reduced prices which is decent.

Usual starting X1 from Falkirk please, no fannying about giving other lads game time. Treat this like a league game and put it to bed early doors.

Falkirk 5-0 Fraserburgh, Att: 2,500

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohara for McHugh and Blair for Kerr for me.

Possibly Sinnamon at right back and Muirhead at centre half.

4-0 bairs

Bairs?! Anyway I would go along with giving O'Hara, Blair and Sinnamon game time. Think O'Hara and Miller to keep Baird fit for a tough round of December fixtures. Also agree with Muirhead at centre half, his best position.

I am irrationally bricking it about this game!

Rogers/Sinnamon/Leahy/Muirhead/Grant/Vaulks/Blair/Alston/Sibbald/Baird/Miller please.

When they tire, get Smith and O'Hara on to run the legs off them.

They've actually improved as the season has gone on, and have an excellent (HFL) away record.

They'll be dogged and determined, and while we should fist them, really, a 1-0 would do the trick.

I am irrationally bricking it about this game!

Rogers/Sinnamon/Leahy/Muirhead/Grant/Vaulks/Blair/Alston/Sibbald/Baird/Miller please.

When they tire, get Smith and O'Hara on to run the legs off them.

They've actually improved as the season has gone on, and have an excellent (HFL) away record.

They'll be dogged and determined, and while we should fist them, really, a 1-0 would do the trick.

They won't take long to tire, their 2 centre halves are like wee barrels. Big Lewis Coult had them for pace. :lol:

This photo doesn't really do the size of them justice... Falkirk -4 will be on the coupon.

post-14721-14482785583735_thumb.jpg

Houstie won't make wholesale changes. Especially up front.

Baird & Miller will start up front to see if they can continue their scoring form. This could be an ideal game for the pair of them.

I'd like to see O'Hara on the bench though.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived