Where to buy National Strip online?

DESTROY88

I'm considering buying the latest home shirt... With name/number printing but can't seem to find it anywhere in size Medium. Anyone able to help me out? Cheers.

Last kit I bought was back in 1997... Depressingly, the one we wore last time we qualified for something haha.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new top is out at the end of the month mate so might be worth holding on ?

Yeah, might explain why it's hard to find the current one. Either hold on for a shiny new one or get the current one at reduced price in a couple of months.

I think you can buy online from the Scottish FA website as well.

Yeah, might explain why it's hard to find the current one. Either hold on for a shiny new one or get the current one at reduced price in a couple of months.

I think you can buy online from the Scottish FA website as well.

The new top is out at the end of the month mate so might be worth holding on ?

Cheers, I'll wait and see if they come up with a good one, any idea when it's released? Or what it will look like?

Tried the SFAs site and there's no kits available or even advertised in their shop so think they'll be waiting for this new one too.

Away one available online at JD for £20 and there's no postage if you are near a store and can collect it. All sizes available last night. No, it doesn't look much like the home one, I know. But £20........

Not a fan of the current away one at all, might wear it for a bet I guess... Got quite a wee hike to my nearest JD from here too haha

Archived