dont clubs want sponsorship

wintonfan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby that chip on your shoulder is not getting any smaller with age, just remember there is 2 sides to every story

I know Bobby well on both a personal and professional basis. One of the nicest most genuine guys i ever met and certainly never found him to have a "chip on his shoulder" about anything.

Do you answer all your emails in a few days ? If so well done, try working for a living!

I know Bobby well on both a personal and professional basis. One of the nicest most genuine guys i ever met and certainly never found him to have a "chip on his shoulder" about anything.

Do you answer all your emails in a few days ? If so well done, try working for a living!

There's a wonderful device called a mobile phone which you can link to your email address which enables you to get emails direct to your aforementioned mobile device

Wait that's right your from New Cumnock don't think it's reached there yet ha ha

okay here is the story, (pick a chair and get the popcorn out) last year I was walking my dog on her lead and harness in sunny ardrossan, the former chairman's wife was out walking her dogs minus a lead and harness (illegal in a public place) my dog got attacked and yes I did voice my displeasure both verbally and via a email. That had sod all to do with me not going to football as I support the team not a committee member.

Now if i had an issue with AWR would they be a major beneficiary in my will and would I be supporting my colleagues in the party becoming involved as a sponsor albeit minor

wwr has got a chip on his shoulder and fine, we cant all be mates but never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Fs Deansy, 1st Killie, now the SNP. Im praying for you now, as we speak!!

On a side note, iv also met Bobby through the fitba, and he always came across as a genuine guy! Gave us at Whitletts a heads up on a couple things when he didn't need to.

I don't know " Bobby" , or indeed our contributor with the political leanings, but Bobby sounds like a thoroughly decent chap and I am sure if our paths cross , I will instantly recognise him due to the large "grease" mark down his shirt which has run down off the chip on his shoulder

Archived