Tranent vs Talbot

TFW

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there really is no need.. a mate of mine from thru here went and took it in and messaged me adamant 500.. Not gonna get any club anywhere talking pish about your support

Only thing though is if Tranent were boasting about a huge false gate then they would be doing themselves out of money as Talbot would walk away with their half of the thousand or so.

I believe it was a very good crowd although it was due to the Edinburgh pair not playing at home that day which has inflated it . :)

Ginger Blasties mate must be a whizz at arithmetic. The sort of guy who looks at a jar of sweeties and can guess the number to within a handful

aww gie's peace. . I can judge a figure at most games I go too only a numbskull couldn't.. did you ever learn how to count.. it's absolute simple to judge an approx figure. . Even simpler to bullshit one it seems

Kilbirnie game yesterday I would say around 350 to 400.. shettleston brought about 30... had look around and judged that.. pretty easy. Could easily of said we had 1000 there but that just be pish talk.. very glad Tranent getting bigger crowds.. good on them but giving talbot took 150 odds( from talbot fan on here) I really can't see 1350 Tranent ????????????

and your point is... Am never gonna come on here and say there was 1500 at my game when the reality is 500,. I mean why why oh why

No point just as their is no point to your mutterings. Still good to see a healthy debate from our two of our oldest rivals. Just couldn't give a r**sar*e about any of your crowd lol.

well we all got a ticket on entry so maybe someone from tranent could let all the wonderers know?

a really don't give a fcuk what it was all I will say is it was a good crowd.

No point just as their is no point to your mutterings. Still good to see a healthy debate from our two of our oldest rivals. Just couldn't give a r**sar*e about any of your crowd lol.

I really couldn't give a monkeys f**k about yours either but I do enjoy reading this forum and it's part of it or so it seems that your crowd is bummed up.. answer this.. did you boys take 2 buses

I really couldn't give a monkeys f**k about yours either but I do enjoy reading this forum and it's part of it or so it seems that your crowd is bummed up.. answer this.. did you boys take 2 buses

You seem to be putting a lot of Steam into something you don't care about lol. I saw more than one bus if that's what you mean. I'll end it here because you will probably be counting how many quotes we make. ;-)

Funny watching a Beith and then a Kilbirnie fan trying to make a thread which began as a congratulatory nod to Tranent Juniors, into a jibe at attendance estimations. All Talbot fans have actually admitted that, for once, the opposition support was bigger. Green eyed monster.

Funny watching a Beith and then a Kilbirnie fan trying to make a thread which began as a congratulatory nod to Tranent Juniors, into a jibe at attendance estimations. All Talbot fans have actually admitted that, for once, the opposition support was bigger. Green eyed monster.

Weird how things turn on threads at times. The two guys from Kilbirnie and Beith are adamant that there were no more than 500 and weren't even at the game, down to telling us the size of the away support. Given there were four buses travelled and my mates and me weren't in one along with a good few others would suggest that figure to be inaccurate. Gingerblastie puffing his chest out at his ability to estimate a crowd, ye wurny even there mate, come on! Also strange that the same guys seem to think this is a thread about the exaggeration of the size of the Talbot support when it is actually a pat on the back for Tranent who did, whether they like it or not, have a home support most clubs would be more than happy with and outnumbered Talbot, not something that happens often. Also, improvements to the ground, clear merchandising being promoted all added up to the type of example that I would like to see more of. Well done Tranent, your certainly going in the right direction and if you can get the locals to buy into it you've cracked it, more power to your elbow!

Archived