Kello v Cumnock

bowie

I didn't realize the kick gk from jello basically scored. Darren Johnson made a big error against Carluke in the west. I'm hoping this is his mistakes out the way for the season. I was really impressed with the midfield pairing of Espilin and Montgomery today although for me man of the match was Lundie.

I also meant to add that the gk from Kello will be credited with the 1st goal. Watched the video again and the 1st goal from Cumnock was excellent and at that point we looked like we would steam roller Kello but fair play to them for working very hard and the Gk for a MOTM performance. His save from Ross McNeil was top drawer.

I also meant to add that the gk from Kello will be credited with the 1st goal. Watched the video again and the 1st goal from Cumnock was excellent and at that point we looked like we would steam roller Kello but fair play to them for working very hard and the Gk for a MOTM performance. His save from Ross McNeil was top drawer.

the boys name is ryan dunsmuir and has ties with cumnock juniors as well as he has came through cumnock juniors youth and i`ve heard he is GK coach for our youth at the moment

Think the linesman or should I say linesboy [he looked about 13] was the only person that seen it.

I was also standing just a wee bit away from the penalty incident and it was a penalty every day of the week

There is not any doubt Aiden Malone went down w like a block of flats but there was definitely a big contact between the Kello player and Maline and he emphasised it with his flop down, but, it was a penalty then, is still a penalty today and would still be this time next week

Archived