Beith vs meadow

Meadow_j85

thanks for the update hertha. in years gone by it would have been guaranteed a cancellation but thanks to the good work carried out by the groundstaff and committee at bellsdale that danger no longer exists.

No worries and just received a text this minute saying the guys have been down from 930am and the pitch is perfect .

Agreed that in years gone by our park would have been off for sure with the slightest rainfall and the big guys worked wonders on our pitch albeit we've still got a slope .

Sending off killed it for medda. I know medda were already 1-0 down before the red but I thought the Dow battled well in 2nd half. Don't if it was a red but Keenan shouldn't be diving in if already booked anyway.

He seemed determined to get sent off , his first challenge merited a booking and he wouldn't let it go with non stop chatting back to the ref and arguably could have seen a second yellow in this incident alone.

The second yellow card which resulted in him being sent off I can't comment on as i was in the hospitality at the time .

he isn't doing anything

Agreed mate and I never even knew he was on today before he got subbed .

And normally I'm really clued up in who is playing against us and sometimes it's out of fear as to what they can do against us.

Diack was finished years ago and about 3 years ago although a cracking player in his day.

You never knew he got subbed because you were too busy buying me a beer Hertha. Diack in his day was a handful for any defender.

Haha I was indeed mate and good to meet you guys today and you were a good pair of guys and I enjoyed your company today :)

And agreed that diack in his spell at pollok first time round was top notch and pretty much up there as the best on offer in the juniors.

Archived