Inverurie Locos v Annan Athletic

AnnanDaft

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard big weed is running a bus...and sem . So are staying or heading hame...I would rather stay as fitba weekends like this live in the memory for a lifetime...old school nights oot in Berwick Inverness and Dundee ye canny beat them for laughs

The supporters club is looking to put a bus on aslong as they can get the numbers and the club is willing to fund the extra cost for a more comfortable bus with a toilet so i had heard.its a there and back in one day job which tbh would suit me better.

Edit to add the supporters club might do an overnight stay aswell.theres a meeting tomorrow about it.

I'm wanting to go, I'd rather do a straight up straight doon job, I know the supporters bus it putting a bus on if they get enough names but I'm no sure if they will or no. Who's awe gan on the SC bus?

Prediction - NO SUPPORTERS BUS.

Didnae even attempt to try for an overnighter. I had 18 willing bodies to start with but don't think it was even considered ! - Bear in mind no other away trips in November !

Options now - the venga bevvy bus or the other, or make your own arrangements -car / train

Enjoy the trip north lads,Inverurie is a good sized town,a wee bit bigger than Annan.Try "Edwards" bar in the centre of town,cracking big boozer.On the way to the ground from the town centre,there's a wetherspoons enroute,loco's also have a cracking social club at Harlaw park too.

Enjoy the trip north lads,Inverurie is a good sized town,a wee bit bigger than Annan.Try "Edwards" bar in the centre of town,cracking big boozer.On the way to the ground from the town centre,there's a wetherspoons enroute,loco's also have a cracking social club at Harlaw park too.

Cheers for the info am sure it will come in handy!

Archived