Elgin City vs Raith Rovers - SC R3

WSDR 88

Are there any nightclubs at all in Elgin? My mates are wanting to go up and stay over on the Saturday night after the game.. I just laughed at them at this point

We are a bunch of early-mid 20 yr old guys so we wouldn't want to end the night at midnight/ 1 after the pubs are shut. So are there many...if any..clubs?

Cheers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never usually segregation but if so it's usually in the enclosure across from main stand in the left side plus there's a grass/concrete terraced area round the back of the goals also a wee pie shop in the enclosure there

Is that still there?

The last few games I was at at Borough Briggs I stood behind the goals at the Lossie Wynd end. Got my pie at the main gate.

Having been perving on the weather...

The 7 day forecast looks very promising indeed. Mainly dry and around 8 degrees all week. Hopefully it does as predicted and the game goes ahead with no problems!

Also, big thanks to elginite for providing all the info - make yourself know where you drink pre-match and I will buy you a pint!

Really looking forward to this wee trip a few of us on 9am train from kdy via inverness.

Looking forward to crossing another stadium and town off the away day list.!

Hopefully a good game to add to a good ocasion,

Seems as though many rovers are heading to the muckle cross boozer pre match is this the best option?

Really looking forward to this wee trip a few of us on 9am train from kdy via inverness.

Looking forward to crossing another stadium and town off the away day list.!

Hopefully a good game to add to a good ocasion,

Seems as though many rovers are heading to the muckle cross boozer pre match is this the best option?

Certainly the cheapest, the social club is probably worth a visit too.

Archived