Ayr United v Dunfermline Sat 28th Novembzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shandon Par

Meh, getting a team from below you in the league standings is a bonus. Can't see the result impacting on the league at all tbh.

Bonus now with us then.

Outcome important for confidence but would rather have 3pts in a fortnight.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Scottish Cup but I'd take a loss here if it meant we can win the league game in a couple of weeks. Since I'll be heading down for the league game, there is no chance I'll be making the trip on Saturday. I fully expect a draw, which will at least give us another home gate.

Personally, I can't see this having any bearing at all on the league game.

The only way this will effect the league game is if any of the teams come away with injuries. If Ayr were to win but say one of Adams/Devlin/Docherty picked up a knock that kept him out for a few weeks that could have great ramifications for the league.

Likewise us. Might be time for Talbot to take one for the team, potentially kick a few people in the head or such like. He's not been nearly as mental as we were warned.

Biggest support blah blah blah better squad blah blah blah more skillfull players blah blah blah kicked us off the park blah blah blah ref robbed us blah blah blah we'll still win the league blah blah blah

Pretty much sums it up. Ayr at 15/8 is a huge price for this IMO, will take a punt on that rather than spend £50 going to this one. The league game is far more important.

Biggest support blah blah blah better squad blah blah blah more skillfull players blah blah blah kicked us off the park blah blah blah ref robbed us blah blah blah we'll still win the league blah blah blah

No sure which one of their players would make our bench.

Be honest here Pars fans, if, and I do mean if we beat you with relative ease in this game, would the panic buttons be pressed amongst your collective support?

FWIW I predict a score draw but wouldn't be surprised to see a win for either side.

Be honest here Pars fans, if, and I do mean if we beat you with relative ease in this game, would the panic buttons be pressed amongst your collective support?

FWIW I predict a score draw but wouldn't be surprised to see a win for either side.

Probably. We have some absolute roasters in our support who like to get very upset when we have a poor result.

Archived