League Cup Semi-Finals 2015-16

PauloPerth

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hibs fans tend to forget the reason they are down where they are is because they finished 11th, got humiliated of Hamilton in a play off and then got well and truly humped by Rangers the following year after finishing a mile behind their rivals who they had a relegation party for the previous year to gain some revenge for a humiliating defeat in the big cup final which they've not won since 1902. #zing #beans

We can now conclude that this post heralded the end of this thread.

Killie-St Johnstone :lol:

Taking the piss, surely?

You should attend the next one, soak up the atmosphere, its one of those bucket list items

No, what I stated was all fact, this ridiculous opinion ruined the thread.

Everything that followed was caused by the sheer front of being thought of as worse than Hibernian FC. That's going to sting any sane individual.

Sorry?

You would think you guys would like us considering the name of our owner.

Is it because Sir Ian Wilmott is a hibee that there's some sort of grudge going on?

What's the argument with the Hibs lot?

I thought you were only as good as your last result or league finish.

Until Hibs surpass our recent achievements I think it's better they leave it.

Of course we could compare the last time we both competed in the Europa League Qualifiers together.

You could look at our respective league positions over the last six or seven years.

Then there's the cup record of recent times which has seen Hibs appear in finals but not compete.

If the situation were reversed I wouldn't be saying anything about our respective clubs, far less that Saints were better, bigger, etc. (of course we're not bigger than Hibs).

One off cup ties may give an indication, but progress can only be measured over a sustained period of success or failure.

Thanks. I'll get the ferry over as soon as it's confirmed we are playing the Scottish Tractor Boys in the Semis.

Saints, why not try start a rivalry with Ipswich in fact?

Want to pick me one up?

Don't be ridiculous. Our tractors are superior, it would be a massacre.

Want to pick me one up?

Don't be ridiculous. Our tractors are superior, it would be a massacre.

What for? The fertilisers will still sting your eyes! I'll get you a rifle though for they pesky trespassers..

That's that kind of fighting talk I was hoping for. They have the added bonus of having Mick McCarthy as manager who not only looks like a harvester of some sort but also likes a rendition of The Fields'

Archived