Sevco 2012 FC. v St Mirren Petrofac Semi Final 28/11/15

shull

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Doubt we will need them. I'd say we will sell half our allocation if you're lucky.

I will be watching this in the pub as I vowed after the opening night of the season that i won't set foot in that place again. Some of The Rangers fans behaviour that night was disgraceful, really are Scotland's shame.

Some money to be made on this if anyone's got the balls...

I'm getting 6/1 for St Mirren at win or draw... 17/1 for a win!

Sevco have to be favourites especially at home, but no way are they that much of a sure thing.

Here's hoping this will be the end to Sevco's silverware chances this season. I got 10:1 on them winning sweet FA again this season. Only got 7:1 last season.

It's a Challenge Cup game against a team in the lower end of the Championship.

Probably about 20k in the stadium. Not too bad.

It's a semi final of the cup competition your lot have got the best chance of winning. Despite the pishy weather thought there might have been more interest.

It's a semi final of the cup competition your lot have got the best chance of winning. Despite the pishy weather thought there might have been more interest.

I'd say 20,000 fans (especially considering the poor weather) is beyond what should be expected of this match.

The other semi-final had 900 people in attendance, just to put things into perspective.

Archived