Squad For Next Campaign

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we now have strikers who have moved for fees of £12 millon (Fletcher, playing for Marseille), £11 million (McCormack) and £9 million (Rhodes). Naismith has moved for around £8 million as well.

And yet we still can't pick a decent centre forward. Frightening.

Very interesting move for Fletcher. Assume that if they're going for someone that left field, they'll plan on playing him more often than Sunderland. Good for Scotland

Read that quickly and thought you were going down the Dryhorce "play him in left midfield" route.

So we now have strikers who have moved for fees of £12 millon (Fletcher, playing for Marseille), £11 million (McCormack) and £9 million (Rhodes). Naismith has moved for around £8 million as well.

And yet we still can't pick a decent centre forward. Frightening.

To be honest it just highlights how mental the English game is right now.

I think Fletcher and Naismith are decent. It's trying to get it all to work. We used to struggle to even score goals never mind win games, we are now good for at least a goal a game. We are also good for letting in a goal a game too, maybe thats to do with us taking a bit more risk ect.

McCormack was sensational for Leeds before his move to Fulham and he still never got a sniff, I don't think its entirely down to ability with him.

And yet we still can't pick a decent centre forward. Frightening.[/

If only these guys were playing for Celtic and scoring a bucketful of goals against the likes of Hamilton or Dundee the forward line would pick itself.

And yet we still can't pick a decent centre forward. Frightening.[/

If only these guys were playing for Celtic and scoring a bucketful of goals against the likes of Hamilton or Dundee the forward line would pick itself.

U wot m8? None of these c***s would score against Scotty Bain.

Scottish football can't seem to consistently produce international level players anymore for whatever reason.

Terrible coaches mainly. Its only in the past 6 or 7 years or so the way 12 and 13 year olds are coached has changed. The likes of Brown, Naismith and Hutton are the last of the old style 'He's big and strong and quick, get him signed' type of player. Your Gauld's and Christie's are hopefully the new type of player Scotland are producing.

Good to see Phil Bardsley fit again and starting for Stoke, should always be in the squad, he's a better defender than Hutton and personally I would start him before Hutton!!!

Also have you checked out his Missus???

Good to see Phil Bardsley fit again and starting for Stoke, should always be in the squad, he's a better defender than Hutton and personally I would start him before Hutton!!!

Also have you checked out his Missus???

He's made 3 league appearances all season. He started against Arsenal in September and then was on diddy cup only duty until the weekend. He started against Crystal Palace but then got dropped again for Man Utd but came on as a sub.

If you were judging it on the attractiveness of their wives then Ricky Foster would get a call-up.

He's made 3 league appearances all season. He started against Arsenal in September and then was on diddy cup only duty until the weekend. He started against Crystal Palace but then got dropped again for Man Utd but came on as a sub.

If you were judging it on the attractiveness of their wives then Ricky Foster would get a call-up.

I just went to a web image search and accidentally typed in 'Ricky FISTer wife'.

Never again.

Naismith big and strong. The guys a winger/ striker with good movement. Hardly a target man. Hutton an attacking fullback and brown fairly comfortable on the ball. I've seen some of the players boys clubs were hoping would be good. Bigger than the rest of their age group and completely useless as footballers.

None of the 3 I mentioned are technically sound footballers. All 3 would've been signed on S Forms because they were either quick (Hutton and Naismith) or hard/gets stuck in (Brown).

/

He's only just coming back from injury the more game time he gets the better for us.

Hutton hasn't played since early December, through pishness!!!

None of the 3 I mentioned are technically sound footballers. All 3 would've been signed on S Forms because they were either quick (Hutton and Naismith) or hard/gets stuck in (Brown).

2 of the worst examples of anything I've ever seen. Brown was an attacking midfielder at the start of his career, naismith is a great player with a terrific footballing brain. Neither of them are over 6 ft

Archived