Airdrieonians vs Brechin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts??

Easy 4-0 Victory

Mon the Diamonds ♦

Not sure about this one tbh, I mean with you did say last week that Bollan is tactically rotten and sets up not to lose games so with that in mind you should be predicting a 1-0 or 2-1 and not a 4-0 easy win.

Going to say this game won't be as easy as it would appear on paper, going to go for a 1-1 or a 2-1 Airdrie win

Not sure about this one tbh, I mean with you did say last week that Bollan is tactically rotten and sets up not to lose games so with that in mind you should be predicting a 1-0 or 2-1 and not a 4-0 easy win.

Going to say this game won't be as easy as it would appear on paper, going to go for a 1-1 or a 2-1 Airdrie win

He is tactically rotten just think we will hammer this mob

Quite a few said we'd beat Stranrear easy and look how that turned out. It's time we got the finger out and got on with it but I'm taking nothing for granted. Need everyone to turn up this week.

We've become over reliant on Cox in recent weeks, so with him out it will be interesting to see how the team shapes up. Presuming Prunty and Taylor up front with McAleer on from the start. We need to be more aggressive and attack teams - especially at home.

Any less than a win tomorrow is a failure.

We've become over reliant on Cox in recent weeks, so with him out it will be interesting to see how the team shapes up. Presuming Prunty and Taylor up front with McAleer on from the start. We need to be more aggressive and attack teams - especially at home.

Any less than a win tomorrow is a failure.

Don't know about starting McAleer as he did nothing when he came on v Stranraer and I'd rather see Cadden get another opportunity.

Anything less than a win tomorrow is unthinkable ! :thumsup2

I have been saving all my 10p pieces in a jar since last season and will have the £16 all nicely bagged for the friendly gate checker ! ;)

Don't be surprised if he tells you to f**k off, as 10 pence pieces are only legal tender up to the value of £5. And bearing in mind that turnstile operators don't have access to calibrated scales for weighing coin he'd have to count them by hand meaning your fellow supporters will be pretty pissed off at you as they wait in the queue while it's counted.

In fact I'll save the turnstile operator the bother and tell you now. f**k off.

Don't be surprised if he tells you to f**k off, as 10 pence pieces are only legal tender up to the value of £5. And bearing in mind that turnstile operators don't have access to calibrated scales for weighing coin he'd have to count them by hand meaning your fellow supporters will be pretty pissed off at you as they wait in the queue while it's counted.

In fact I'll save the turnstile operator the bother and tell you now. f**k off.

Thanks for the advice Mr Ballantyne. I take it , by the tone of your reply that this has been tried before ? :lol:

Come to Airdrie for customer satisfaction !!

Bollan may be forced against his wishes to play Bryan Prunty at some point due to Cox being out? I'd think he'd be more likely to start with the more pedestrian duo of Hunter and the astoundingly great Morgan. There's probably more chance of Jordan Morton featuring up top today.

I'm predicting a tip top cavalier performance from the double chevrons today full of pace and guile that will have boring Kerr waxing lyrical about Christiano Morgan and flipping off the Bollan doubters with a few "told you so" memes for good measure.

Thanks for the advice Mr Ballantyne. I take it , by the tone of your reply that this has been tried before ? :lol:

Come to Airdrie for customer satisfaction !!

I have no knowledge if this has been tried before I'm simply drawing on my numerous years experience dealing with members of the public who act like twats.

I'm sure by my pointing out the error of your ways the poor buggers behind you in the queue will be satisfied.

You're welcome xx

Bollan may be forced against his wishes to play Bryan Prunty at some point due to Cox being out? I'd think he'd be more likely to start with the more pedestrian duo of Hunter and the astoundingly great Morgan. There's probably more chance of Jordan Morton featuring up top today.

I'm predicting a tip top cavalier performance from the double chevrons today full of pace and guile that will have boring Kerr waxing lyrical about Christiano Morgan and flipping off the Bollan doubters with a few "told you so" memes for good measure.

Can't wait.

Archived