Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby day down Gayfield next Saturday. Need to bounce back after our 2-0 defeat to Annan last time out.

Hopefully be a big crowd inside Gayf and a decent atmosphere.

And to think fixtures like these might have become a thing of the past and might still do because of the pyramid system. No doubt there will be trolls from other clubs having a go at us again - they just don't understand.

Disappointed I can't make this one. We snuffed out Linn earlier in the season, and with it took 3 easy points. Arbroath have improved since then, so should be more of a game this time. I can't see them being so one dimensional next weekend.

I'm expecting a more difficult game this weekend coming arbroath hitting a little bit of form.But I'm confide we can get a result here if we can keep it tight at the back.1-2 ross campbell with the winner :-P

Disappointed I can't make this one. We snuffed out Linn earlier in the season, and with it took 3 easy points. Arbroath have improved since then, so should be more of a game this time. I can't see them being so one dimensional next weekend.

Arbroath weren't one dimensional in the earlier game we were non dimensional,no way we can ever be that bad again.Montrose doing ok but we've picked up a bit of form lately so with home advantage expecting a home win.

No reason we can't win this game, though the home side look like they've picked up quite a bit since that glorious embarrassment of a performance at LP.

(£13 to get in though? Filthy b*******s.)

lichtie23, on 12 Oct 2015 - 20:50, said:lichtie23, on 12 Oct 2015 - 20:50, said:lichtie23, on 12 Oct 2015 - 20:50, said:lichtie23, on 12 Oct 2015 - 20:50, said:

You sure it was me?

OOPS , wasn't you . LOL :lol: sorry , it was that other lichtie knob end . 1320lichtie where are you ?

And to think fixtures like these might have become a thing of the past and might still do because of the pyramid system. No doubt there will be trolls from other clubs having a go at us again - they just don't understand.

To be fair football at all levels should be a meritocracy and I don't like glass ceilings. Looking up from down here, I am amazed its taken you lot this long to introduce some sort of pyramid and at the end of the day your lot did it on the field of play in the play offs so retained your place and the derbies on merit and even had you gone down, there is now a route back.

To be fair football at all levels should be a meritocracy and I don't like glass ceilings. Looking up from down here, I am amazed its taken you lot this long to introduce some sort of pyramid and at the end of the day your lot did it on the field of play in the play offs so retained your place and the derbies on merit and even had you gone down, there is now a route back.

Aye, suppose you are right but I just feel that putting somebody in the Highland or Lowland League is not the right answer but best not to wander into that territory in this thread.

Archived