Live Premier league

I wish they would announce them sooner. Fans often miss out on the best rail fares due to this.

England gets them two months in advance because the PL and FL write it into the contract. Funny how the same doesn't happen here...

It's not just travelling supporters that are inconvenienced. My supporters' club wants to organise a fundraiser and the best available date for the venue is Friday 4th December. But we're scheduled to play Aberdeen the following day - a game that could be moved for TV, with Friday night a distinct possibility.

Glad a few others said it.

Not only do we get peanuts but we also get more inconvenience from the TV deal.

I'm sure Doncaster will be deeply upset at how much of a problem this is for fans.

SPFL really don't care 1 tiny bit about us guys do they?

England gets them two months in advance because the PL and FL write it into the contract. Funny how the same doesn't happen here...

It's not just travelling supporters that are inconvenienced. My supporters' club wants to organise a fundraiser and the best available date for the venue is Friday 4th December. But we're scheduled to play Aberdeen the following day - a game that could be moved for TV, with Friday night a distinct possibility.

Fully agree. We get short notice, the worst game times such as the Friday night and Saturday lunchtime slots and are just the filler for the English games.

Archived