The Pride of Ayrshire v The Pride of the Highlands

Well... Now that we can all agree that Scotland are guff for another few months, we may as well look ahead to the next Premiership match eh?

Our national side might be a continued embarrassment, but big Josh Magennis is heading to France so will hopefully be buoyed up after his goal v Greece. He is one of, if not the, most improved player in the league this season and will be looking for his fifth goal of the season at the weekend.

On the opposing side, Miles Storey looks like a crackin' find, even if he does have the worst haircut in the game.

Mark Connolly will be pushing for a return, and if he makes it then our defence will look the strongest it has done all season. The last international break helped us work on fitness and tactics, so we can but hope that this one will do the same. Team of:

Jesus

O'Hara Connolly Balatoni McHattie

Slater Hamill

Obadeyi Higginbotham Kiltie

Magennis

which would do me just fine.

The big question is though - will John Hughes still be the ICT manager for this one? If he is, then 2-2. If he isn't, then I fancy us to prey on their emotion and run out 3-1 winners.

Josh will score in either case, 'cos he's going to France and we're no.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, we may just have a goal scorer on our hands, where it has finally clicked as it did for Sammon. After 4 goals in his last 5 games, Including the one that sealed NI's place at Euro 2016..... Big Josh to score in a 1-1 draw.

Josh Magennis will not score in this match as he is bad at football. ICT would propbably have put about 6 past the Greece side that he scored against. I think we will win narrowly with Miles "He's got style - miles and miles - so much style that it's wasted" Storey scoring hundreds.

I think we'll line up thus

-----------------------------FonWilliams-------------------------

--Raven--------Meekings-----------Devine-------Williams---

-------------------Draper---------------Tansey-------------------

------Polworth----------Christie------------Vincent-------------

------------------------------Storey--------------------------------

Christie coming back in for Mutumbo is a huge boost. Polworth has also done well in the past few matches, in what would previously have been classed as an unfamiliar position. Good on him.

I'm going to be coming down and will be an absolute state. Feel free to point, laugh and judge.

6-6 Big Josh will score every goal.

In all seriousness, I'm going for 1-1 with Tansey and Big Josh scoring. Hopefully we can begin to add points to our better performances now.

Josh Magennis will not score in this match as he is bad at football. ICT would propbably have put about 6 past the Greece side that he scored against. I think we will win narrowly with Miles "He's got style - miles and miles - so much style that it's wasted" Storey scoring hundreds.

Watery Domestic EP was your peak imo

I agree with the line up from ICTChris. I don't think Foran will want to change things too much for his first game. If Tremarco is back then we might see him come in for Polworth, pop Vincent at RM and Williams at LM.

Archived