Next Scotland manager

~~~

Stuart Baxter gets my vote.

Nah, not really. But I think we should be looking at a manager outside Scotland as I don't believe there are any better Scottish managers available than Strachan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. Laagerback is being touted as a silver bullet, but I think that's too idealistic.

I agree with at least asking fergie (who must be bored out of his tits sitting in his pants playing Fifa and eating cheesy doritos).

After that, I'm stumped. We can't afford ancellotti-type managers...or maybe we can?

Agree. Laagerback is being touted as a silver bullet, but I think that's too idealistic.

I agree with at least asking fergie (who must be bored out of his tits sitting in his pants playing Fifa and eating cheesy doritos).

After that, I'm stumped. We can't afford ancellotti-type managers...or maybe we can?

Surely the SFA must have a decent amount of cash in the bank with the ticket pricing this campaign?

Someone who's taken an unfancied nation through a qualification group to a major finals before.

Can't think of any names off hand but there must be plenty unemployed managers out there who fit that brief.

Someone who's taken an unfancied nation through a qualification group to a major finals before.

Can't think of any names off hand but there must be plenty unemployed managers out there who fit that brief.

I'm drunk and can't be arsed working it out - who?

I'm drunk and can't be arsed working it out - who?

Well there's plenty who have taken unfancied teams to this tournament.

Would Lagerback fancy a new challenge after the Euros?

Worth an ask.

Marcelo Bielsa? He turned Chile around. He a bit out of our budget?

Very Russian roulette. Could end up with a guy who just doesn't get Scottish football (ala le guen), or could get a revolutionary who picks a totally different looking side that bags ridiculously good results

Stuart Baxter gets my vote.

Nah, not really. But I think we should be looking at a manager outside Scotland as I don't believe there are any better Scottish managers available than Strachan

Preferably someone who has managed to get a small nation to qualify for a tournament in recent times. So that'll be Michael O'Neill.

Honestly, haven't a clue.

Archived