Should Strachan Go?

DeeTillEhDeh

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finishing behind Southern Ireland is grounds for sacking yes,Time for him to move on with his bizarre team selections.

Time to find someone who will bring the younger players through earlier, its not like we risk not qualifying by playing them.

There's always an option for someone else. Asking who should replace him is just a lazy way of not facing the truth that he's failed.

Every time a manager anywhere is failing and folk call for them to be sacked there is always folk demanding to know who you want to replace them, it's absolutely bizarre.

This even happened with the clown Mark Roberts.

Every time a manager anywhere is failing and folk call for them to be sacked there is always folk demanding to know who you want to replace them, it's absolutely bizarre.

This even happened with the clown Mark Roberts.

Exactly. Oh, he's shite, but don't replace him because who would we get in! Pish. Get him to f**k.

There's always an option for someone else. Asking who should replace him is just a lazy way of not facing the truth that he's failed.

This. Why should we carry on with someone who has had the best chance in years to qualify. Not saying we should have finished above poland or ireland but even beating one of them we'd still be in with a shout. He couldn't get us there. Give someone else a go as we know what we're getting under wgs. Stick with the same old players and bottle it against shite like georgia.

Exactly. Oh, he's shite, but don't replace him because who would we get in! Pish. Get him to f**k.

The guys on the internet didn't have the answer to who can take over!!!!

How can we replace him if itzdrk or Rugster don't know!?!?!

The guys on the internet didn't have the answer to who can take over!!!!

How can we replace him if itzdrk or Rugster don't know!?!?!

We can't!

Let's just stick with mediocrity forever because there's no suggestion as to who can replace him, that's how it works, right?

We've played well against Germany but just lacked the real quality to make the difference - hardly Strachan's fault.

Against Poland and Ireland we've matched or bettered them over the four games.

We've thumped Gibraltar without even playing that well and that leaves Georgia.

We won narrowly at home but the away performance was absolutely dreadful one of the worst I've ever seen and I'm no spring chicken these days.

I think the players let the manager down big time in that match and I don't blame Strachan. They just did not perform collectively or individually. It was an absolute atrocity of a display and what can any manager do when the team he puts out gives 1 out of 10 performances across the board?

I think Strachan deserves another bash. Forget about finishing 4th, we were 15 minutes away from qualification.

Archived