Should Strachan Go?

DeeTillEhDeh

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - He's got to go. He's improved us, but realistically - I don't think Levein/Burley would have had us finishing any lower. We may have been well out the race before now with them in charge, but really this wasn't the hardest group we'll ever have faced. He's improved us, but not near enough.

The process we should go through:

Ask Fergie - We've no hope, but we should at least ask.

Sound Moyes out - Again, another no chance, but worth a shot.

Look at the international market - Lagerback? Bit old now perhaps, but look in this market and appoint someone.

Who is there to replace him? Shite question, loads of decent managers, but they like Strachan etc are working with shite players. If anything its going to get worse before it returns to the baseline of mediocre shite again. A lot of that squad tonight were veteran players.

Guest DAVIDB69

Yes he should but you have the likes of stuart mccall and mark mcghee waiting in the wings, both are cheap and available

I back him I think he has overall done a good job we had one stupid stupid result against Georgia. I wonder how good is his record compared to last 10 managers I bet it's pretty fair. He should for me be given the next campaign with failure to qualify resulting in parting ways but not yet.

Archived