Ciaran Donnelly Testimonial- Rovers Select v Scotland XI

Many fans in League Two will have seen Ciaran play over the years and possibly shouted abuse at him (Mad Bill)

His testimonial game is on Sunday 11 October 2015, kick off at Cliftonhill is 1pm with admission for adults £10 and kids get in free.

A superb servant to the club who deserves his day

Hope he gets a decent turnout. Not many players kicking about at one club for that long now. The likes of Donnelly and big Quinno at QP are rarities and are greatly appreciated by most fans of their clubs.

Hope he gets a decent turnout. Not many players kicking about at one club for that long now. The likes of Donnelly and big Quinno at QP are rarities and are greatly appreciated by most fans of their clubs.

Quinn is rarity in the sense that he's morbidly obese and playing at a reasonably high level.

Quinn is rarity in the sense that he's morbidly obese and playing at a reasonably high level.

A post about a testimonial only takes half a dozen posts for, surprise surprise, a Clyde fan to be on abusing someone. What a feckin' mob. No wonder posts from supporters of other teams on this board are drying up. People are pissed off and voting with their feet. Or fingers. Think I'll join them.

Any idea who's playing for both sides Vodka?

For Rovers - some fellow stalwarts mostly from the Paul Martin era including Gemmell, Chaplain, Gaston, Danny Ferry.

Scotland side managed by Craig Brown including Andy Goram, Frank McAvennie, Tom Boyd, Joe Miller. Derek Ferguson

A post about a testimonial only takes half a dozen posts for, surprise surprise, a Clyde fan to be on abusing someone. What a feckin' mob. No wonder posts from supporters of other teams on this board are drying up. People are pissed off and voting with their feet. Or fingers. Think I'll join them.

Thank f**k. Pinky promise???

Dry your eyes you absolute mess. :lol:

Excellent - another four attention seekers can't help themselves! As I said, what a mob.

Anyway, I hope the lad had a great day and even made a few bob for himself. Few players nowadays show much in the way of loyalty (ditto the clubs!), so events like this are great to see. Well done to everyone involved.

Archived