Yoker Athletic v Kilwinning Rangers

Rutherglen Glencairn v Clydebank

Troon v Largs Thistle

Petershill v Auchinleck Talbot

Irvine Meadow v Pollok

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see how different the Meadow v Pollok game is compared to a few weeks ago. At that point both sides were routed to the bottom of the league on zero points.

Pollok should have won the league match but Meadow showed a bit of fight towards the end to snatch a draw and with 10 men held on.

Both clubs seemed to have used that improved performance to pick up further league points and both teams look to have been unlucky to lose their recent away matches at KRR and Hurford. Meadow also having an outstanding victory in a their last home game.

Hard one to call

Some interesting ties this Saturday :-

Gartcairn v Shettleston

Shotts Bon Accord v Cambuslang Rangers

Yoker Athletic v Kilwinning Rangers

Rutherglen Glencairn v Clydebank

Troon v Largs Thistle

Petershill v Auchinleck Talbot

Irvine Meadow v Pollok

Think you can add Ardrossan WR v Irvine Vics. The wee Vics are going great guns in the ADL and Winton now beginning to show some form in the last couple of weeks.

Last time they met was a few months ago in the Ayrshire cup and it went to pens after a 2-2 draw (very topical I see!!!) only for the Vics to prevail. Tight again I imagine.

St Rochs v Cumnock will be interesting. My first visit to this park also so looking forward to it. I've noticed st rochs are flying high in their league so will be a tough encounter for the nock. We have looked vastly improved in the last few games so I hope this continues.

Glencairn v Clydebank isn't interesting??

Clydebank will easily beat a terrible Glencairn side.

Lol, it's been a while. ;-)

It's an interesting tie for Glencairn and Clydebank fans and, as I originated the thread, I included it on my personal list.

You found it interesting enough to go to the bother of posting about it being uninteresting. You work it out, it's pretty obvious to the rest of us as we point and giggle. ;-)

Archived