Tory Party Conference

Fide

I'm kinda surprised no one's started a thread on this yet.

So what's your take on it?

At least they know they're hated - 15 foot high security walls and snipers on the roofs.

So far we've had reporters and Tories being spat on, John McTernan making an appearance then denying on Twitter that he's a red Tory, A Tory brandishing a photo of Maggie Thatcher to try and wind up protesters, Gideon telling people that Tories are "the party of Labour" and a think tank urging the Tories to cut pensioner benefits immediately.

What's your take on the only show in Manchester?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda surprised no one's started a thread on this yet.

So what's your take on it?

At least they know they're hated - 15 foot high security walls and snipers on the roofs.

So far we've had reporters and Tories being spat on, John McTernan making an appearance then denying on Twitter that he's a red Tory, A Tory brandishing a photo of Maggie Thatcher to try and wind up protesters, Gideon telling people that Tories are "the party of Labour" and a think tank urging the Tories to cut pensioner benefits immediately.

What's your take on the only show in Manchester?

And I'm not a bit surprised to see you're the one that's started one...

Getting local authorities to control and keep their own business rates rates seems like an awful Idea to me. Surely that will mean the poorer ones will fall even further behind?

Beat me to that, as soon as I saw the thread Jacksgranda, the spit and bile are all part of the new 'kinder politics' Fidey, it's just for show.

Take note this week mate, like it or not, the Tories have got a free hand to play down south now, and will be at the green baize for some time to come with a mountain of chips!

Question, why wouldn't there be? And why shouldn't he?

I didn't say there shouldn't be nor did I say he shouldn't have started it.

Quite the opposite to the second question, in fact.

Totally happy for the Tories to be harassed and attacked in the streets tbh. Pig fucking deviants. RIP Swampy.

What's happened to Swampy!?

ETA, they're in the driving seat because they won the required majority of those who voted. Wishing harassment and violence against them in the street, ain't doing you no favours at all mate, grow up!

That was fantastic. Some wanky little toff goading protestors from what he thought was a safe distance getting an egg square in the puss.

:lol:

I await the mainstream media playing this footage for weeks and citing it constantly as an example of the vile, violent and dangerous attitudes to which innocent Tories are subjected by extremists.

Or does that only happen if an egg hits Jim Murphy?

That was fantastic. Some wanky little toff goading protestors from what he thought was a safe distance getting an egg square in the puss.

:lol:

His face afterwards was a beaut, obviously thought he could get away with it :lol:

ETA, they're in the driving seat because they won the required majority of those who voted. Wishing harassment and violence against them in the street, ain't doing you no favours at all mate, grow up!

Since when was 37% a majority of those who voted?

Literally not interested that 37% of the electorate voted for them, they're pig fucking deviants that have gleefully condemned millions to misery and/ or death. I hope they're attacked in the streets. Anyone that cites being egged as a reason to vote Tory is just looking for an excuse to be vile and vote for them.

Edited for more accurate figure provided by Todders. Cheers, m8.

I'm assuming their tactic of bombarding people with slogans like 'we are the builders', 'all in this together' and 'northern powerhouse' is a successful one. They're utter bollocks, especially the northern powerhouse (Manchester), but they keep hammering them home.

And I'm not one bit surprised that someone with "Granda" in their name doesn't like my pro-indy point of view. :P

Beat me to that, as soon as I saw the thread Jacksgranda, the spit and bile are all part of the new 'kinder politics' Fidey, it's just for show.

Take note this week mate, like it or not, the Tories have got a free hand to play down south now, and will be at the green baize for some time to come with a mountain of chips!

Katie McGarvey @KatieKhaleesi 16h16 hours ago

If we could have as much public outcry about people literally dying under austerity as we do about spitting that'd be great..

I await the mainstream media playing this footage for weeks and citing it constantly as an example of the vile, violent and dangerous attitudes to which innocent Tories are subjected by extremists.

Or does that only happen if an egg hits Jim Murphy?

It's the same old story the country over. Our corrupt, dreadful press are owned by non-dom Tory donating billionaires. Their agenda is clear.

Archived