Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

f**k your international break, If we win it's cos we own the Accies.

if we lose it's the pitches fault.

f**k your shed

f**k your pitch

f**k your Gazebo

f**k Lanarkshire

f**k Canning

f**k Crawford

f**k Ziggy "owned by Boyle" Gordon the ginger fud.

I'd like to f**k Christian Nade :wub:

Bert Racoon is also a gid c**t for the DAB celebrations - I expect someone to post the GIF soon.

Have at it. See you at the Shed / buses. :guntoting

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banjo'ing cùnts left, right and centre. Seriously though, has it calmed down between the two sets of fans or is it still pretty embarrassing? I never travelled through last season. (Shitebag)

It was our defending that was pretty embarrassing at NDP last season. The only aspect of our performance that wasn't dire was a not-quite-fit Greg Stewart having to come off the bench to try and rescue the game and making a decent fist at it. His goal had the most vicious swerve I've ever seen. It was heading straight for McGovern till it seemed to take a deflection off fresh air and veered off into the net. It was a bit rough on McGovern because it just looked like a blunder from the TV camera's angle. It's a good job there's an international break to give us a chance of getting him fit after Saturday's mugging.

Banjo'ing cùnts left, right and centre. Seriously though, has it calmed down between the two sets of fans or is it still pretty embarrassing? I never travelled through last season. (Shitebag)

Calmed down, Can't do anything at a football match these days without getting lifted (especially if you are a young accies fan)

Don't think Sec A at Accies will last much longer at this rate. 2 boys lifted Vs celtic at home for saying 'Scott McDonald takes it up the a**e. They both have a court date at the end of the month.

Calmed down, Can't do anything at a football match these days without getting lifted (especially if you are a young accies fan)

Don't think Sec A at Accies will last much longer at this rate. 2 boys lifted Vs celtic at home for saying 'Scott McDonald takes it up the a**e. They both have a court date at the end of the month.

That's ridulous. It's more than harsh if that's all they were doing. When I was a lad there was a huge element of luck involved in whether or not you got arrested, but at least the cops didn't bother for just being a teenage erse, in which case we'd all have picked up criminal records.

"Shitebag" indeed. I was disappointed at the lack of squaring up to folk from behind a 3 foot fence last time and I'm expecting it to be in full throttle in 2 weeks. I expect any offensive language from Dundee fans to be punished by arrest too (unless it's about the IRA or H*ns as that's apparently quite alright).

Out with Tannadice, NDP is the ground I've been to the most. Some decent battles over the years. But aye that 3-0 win, shed gate and Bomber trying to calm down the fans is the pick of the bunch.

Edit: I hope the pirate flag is out for this.

Out with Tannadice, NDP is the ground I've been to the most. Some decent battles over the years. But aye that 3-0 win, shed gate and Bomber trying to calm down the fans is the pick of the bunch.

Edit: I hope the pirate flag is out for this.

Don't get Deejango started.

I for one can't wait to get down to that 3 foot fence with the intention of causing some serious physical harm to a fan of another football team.

As we all know though that fence is an almost insurmountable barrier and whilst I am hopeful of scaling it to inflict violence upon a red and white hooped, fat balding 40 something, I am aware it may simply be too difficult.

With this in mind I have bought a Stone Island badge from the Keillor centre to sew onto the sleeve of my coat and will be spending most of the international break in front of a mirror practicing jumping on the spot, pointing at someone and shouting "You, you!", a slitting of the throat gesture and, my personal favourite, the good old upside down piano playing which IMO really shows you mean business.

I for one can't wait to get down to that 3 foot fence with the intention of causing some serious physical harm to a fan of another football team.

As we all know though that fence is an almost insurmountable barrier and whilst I am hopeful of scaling it to inflict violence upon a red and white hooped, fat balding 40 something, I am aware it may simply be too difficult.

With this in mind I have bought a Stone Island badge from the Keillor centre to sew onto the sleeve of my coat and will be spending most of the international break in front of a mirror practicing jumping on the spot, pointing at someone and shouting "You, you!", a slitting of the throat gesture and, my personal favourite, the good old upside down piano playing which IMO really shows you mean business.

Oi oi. See you then, babe x

Archived