Central Division First 2015/16

Hong Kong Phooey

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took in Renfrew vs Gow today finished 0-0. Very enjoyable game felt Lesmahagow were the better team and if it wasn't for poor finishing they would have took 3 points they gave Renfrew a lot of problems on the wings the lad Hanlon at left back and the big right back were involved in everything and Renfrew couldn't do much to stop them.The number 9 for Renfrew had a good game rattling the bar with a free kick in the 2nd half which I think was there only shot in the half. Heard a whisper in the stand that the Gow manager that resigned last week was actually present at the game. Everyone has their reasons for leaving but on today's basis Lesmahagow have a great side some very good players the Wee centre midfielder today looked a great player. Whoever gets the job has a good team that could push for promotion.

Enjoyed my day at Renfrew cracking new ground and I will be back.

Dunipace 1 v 6 Wishaw Juniors 7th Nov 2015......

The Wishaw Juniors roadshow just keeps getting better.

This week the boys put Dunipace to the sword and the result is no more than the team deserved.

It more than makes up for the loss suffered against the hosts in the (meaningless) last game of last season, but, more importantly, it has lifted Wishaw to third place in the division.

It was, once again, very entertaining to watch......

Next Saturday the boys take on Thorniewood at The Beltane in Wishaw...... Get yer arse down there and cheer them on!!

C'mon the Wishy

Dunipace 1 v 6 Wishaw Juniors 7th Nov 2015......

The Wishaw Juniors roadshow just keeps getting better.

This week the boys put Dunipace to the sword and the result is no more than the team deserved.

It more than makes up for the loss suffered against the hosts in the (meaningless) last game of last season, but, more importantly, it has lifted Wishaw to third place in the division.

It was, once again, very entertaining to watch......

Next Saturday the boys take on Thorniewood at The Beltane in Wishaw...... Get yer arse down there and cheer them on!!

C'mon the Wishy

DID YE AYE

DID YE AYE

[rant mode]

They did, aye. As I said elsewhere that was 6 going on 16.

To be 2 down in under 5 minutes and both goals coming from a defence that didnt appear to have a clue what they were doing just wasnt good enough.

Good to pull a goal back but aside from that their keeper didnt really have anything to do.

Second half was one way traffic, PLAY THE WHISTLE - dont stop and allow your man to get behind you and cross for a goal, especially when Number 6 is playing him on by at least a yard. DONT take down the Wishaw attacker at 5-1 down and get yourself sent off.

Did save the penalty though, so hurrah for that.

I thought the Lesmahagow game was the worst performance I'd see this season but yesterday was miles miles worse and I thought Wishaw offered more over 90 minutes than Rossvale did.

[/rant mode]

Onwards :bairn:bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn

Mibbe we could leave out the kisses Larkyboy21!?

However, the scorers for Wishaw were Ross McGeachie; Paul McGeoch; KB Grant (2); Dan Kindlan and Dean Kindlan :)

The Kindlan lads are settling in well. I like Dans get at them style whilst Dean is more of the cultured type. Saw Dean as a laddie and he was very gifted at a young age. Mon the Wishy ultras????

[rant mode]

They did, aye. As I said elsewhere that was 6 going on 16.

To be 2 down in under 5 minutes and both goals coming from a defence that didnt appear to have a clue what they were doing just wasnt good enough.

Good to pull a goal back but aside from that their keeper didnt really have anything to do.

Second half was one way traffic, PLAY THE WHISTLE - dont stop and allow your man to get behind you and cross for a goal, especially when Number 6 is playing him on by at least a yard. DONT take down the Wishaw attacker at 5-1 down and get yourself sent off.

Did save the penalty though, so hurrah for that.

I thought the Lesmahagow game was the worst performance I'd see this season but yesterday was miles miles worse and I thought Wishaw offered more over 90 minutes than Rossvale did.

[/rant mode]

Onwards :bairn:bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn :bairn

Aken thats whit a said did yi

AYE

Archived