Bairns v Morton - Oct 17th

1st of 2 home games that really need to be wins if we want to keep ourselves in the top 3.

We did well yesterday and were unlucky not to get the point at Ibrox that we deserved.

Should be a good crowd too, it's on a Saturday plus the "no nil nils" tickets should add a few hundred onto the gate.

Prediction of 2-0 Bairns and a 4000 crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit early for this surely.

Morton have 3 points to pick up at Palmerston next week before they can turn their attention to this one.

Being honest, I thought it was a free weekend for all next week with the Internationals.

Should have been for us too but both clubs in their combined wisdom wanted to play next week instead of having a Boxing Day fixture :thumbsdown

Makes sense for Morton as they will be able to give their players some time off at Xmas and saves their fans travelling a fair distance on Boxing Day.

For Queens however, other than the Xmas break for the players, will surely mean a much lower crowd than it would have been on a Bank Holiday weekend.

I know FFC's holiday home crowds are usually well up on the average.

The good news for Queens and Morton fans is they can park their arse in front of a TV and watch the Boxing day live footy fest.

Some decent games scheduled for that day.

On to the Morton game and we really should be beating seaside teams.

The good news for Queens and Norton fans is they cab park their arse in front of a TV and watch the Boxing day live footy fest.

Oh dear.

The good news for Queens and Morton fans is they can park their arse in front of a TV and watch the Boxing day live footy fest.

Oh dear.

What was that you were saying about thick c***s responding to trolls..............? :1eye

Makes sense for Morton as they will be able to give their players some time off at Xmas and saves their fans travelling a fair distance on Boxing Day.

For Queens however, other than the Xmas break for the players, will surely mean a much lower crowd than it would have been on a Bank Holiday weekend.

I know FFC's holiday home crowds are usually well up on the average.

Majority of fans including me are not happy about rearranging the fixture. Lot of shite.

I will go to this one, as Falkirk Stadium is one of only 2 I've not been to in the Country.

That is all.

What's the other one?

Does anyone know what the deal is with the "No 0-0" thing is - is there a certain time you need to claim it by?

I said I wanted to bring my missus along with me and the Bairn. We have season tickets for the South Stand, but asked to be housed in the Family area if the main stand.

They said I would have to relinquish mine and the weans season tickets to get tickets and we could pick them up after the game.....

I said I wanted to bring my missus along with me and the Bairn. We have season tickets for the South Stand, but asked to be housed in the Family area if the main stand.

They said I would have to relinquish mine and the weans season tickets to get tickets and we could pick them up after the game.....

Is that a problem for you? It seems fair enough to me - if they didn't do something like that, you could easily give your ticket/s to someone else to get in for free, thus doing your team out of the admission money.

Archived