BeJesus you Lichties have a bad draw

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of interest what have other clubs going up there done? I imagine they have just travelled on the day but cant say I am overly keen for some of our players to play after traveling 6/7 hours?

It's Brora you are playing, not Loughborough

If we had drawn Wick, the fans doing it by train would have got the same (only) train from Inverness to get into either place before kick off; Brora 12:30ish stop and Wick 2:50ish,

Having spent a lot of time weighing up the bus/ train/ overnight piss up options, I am no further forward trying to work out the best option. It's just impossible to get past the fact Brora is just the diddiest diddy place I have ever come across, with what would appear to be one (inhabitable) pub and a social club with the look of a care home (Hiya Grant Munro).

It is an absolute disgrace that a town with one functioning pub may potentially be in our football league.

ARMAGEDDON.

If we had drawn Wick, the fans doing it by train would have got the same (only) train from Inverness to get into either place before kick off; Brora 12:30ish stop and Wick 2:50ish,

Having spent a lot of time weighing up the bus/ train/ overnight piss up options, I am no further forward trying to work out the best option. It's just impossible to get past the fact Brora is just the diddiest diddy place I have ever come across, with what would appear to be one (inhabitable) pub and a social club with the look of a care home (Hiya Grant Munro).

It is an absolute disgrace that a town with one functioning pub may potentially be in our football league.

ARMAGEDDON.

Brora is just a wee village of about 1000 people, no secondary school and 4 shops. It has a pub and a couple of churches and hotels. It is by some way the smallest place that has a senior team in Scotland.

No traffic lights or roundabouts but 3 trains a day. 2hr 34m by train to Inverness. Bus is quicker. However train journey is spectacular as it goes from Coast into the mountains and back out to the coast. Sometimes you can get a cup of tea on the train . If Brora make the football league life will be interesting. The football club has a lovely social club and the whole outfit is very well run. They have a website. brorarangets.football with good directions. Do try to make it up please, you will be made very welcome .

Archived