Chris Mackie

ChrisMackie09

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Mackie the same player who scored a cracking Cup final goal against Talbot in 2009?

Very strong player and level headed. Hope a decent team signs you up buddy. Anno Cumnock are always on the look out to strengthen their squad.

Yes he scored to make it 1-1 with a great header from a Charlie Hobbs cross in the final .

Was about 80 degrees that day and think Talbot won 2-1 .

Great day out. Was in the bankies end that day .

It was a very good day out and I was in the Talbot end as I'm a glory hunter :);)

Remember the perfectly fired cross from Hobbs right onto mackies head and if there wasn't a net nor stadium then that header would have reached john finnie street such was its power.

And the explosion from the Bankies fans was quite something else , goals always seem to look better and more celebrated when they're fired into the goals that your own fans are behind in mass numbers.

Chris is a great player when he is motivated. Was a bit disappointed with his antics last time Bankies saw him, and I told him exactly that, but Bankies fans will always remember him for 'that' goal. Was a very special day for the Bankies fans, regardless of result. Personally I'd like to see Mackie back at the Ants, cos they have a brilliant mentality there and I feel they could get the best out of big Chris.

Archived