Rainjurz v FFC

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing the game as I am away all weekend. Will watch on FFCTV, through the fingers of my hands probably

Yep. Heart in my mouth and hands over my eyes. Didn't make Ibrox in either game last year so first visit in a few seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Depends. Houston can have us loosing games a week in advance. We dont expect to get anything from rangers so the players see that as acceptable. Im not saying they should be shot if we get beat just go there with a game plan and do what you can. Naen ae this gettin youre excuses in early pish

Delighted to say that I'm not going! Fuckin hate the way we get treated at Ibrox!

Apparently Sevco's main threat is coming from their full backs so Houstie needs to try to do something about that.

1-0 Falkirk, Cadette from a McAllister cross.

We should have got 3pts in April at Ibrox and were unlucky to leave with just the 1pt.

We had a game plan that day and it worked. It can work again.

St Johnstone shown that if you defend well and break when you can and take a chance or two, then we could get a positive result.

St Johnstone shown that if you defend well and break when you can and take a chance or two, then we could get a positive result.

Defend well....ahem

Conceded 19 goals in 12 games....

2 clean sheets in the league and one coming on Friday where the object was not to concede or score for that matter.

5 in midfield one up top, Rangers to score at least 4

The one game this season where I wouldn't dare play Baird. He needs at least 4 chances before he scores, doubt we'll manage 2 all game.

Eta - make that 4 games.

He scored with his only chance at Ibrox in April.

Archived