Hurlford 2-1 Pollok Sat 26th Sept.

Larky55

Thought a draw would have been a fair result-this years league is going to be the toughest and closest I think ever.Loks only aim has to be to consolidate-we don't have the money or resources of the likes of Hurlford but we do have a great support and many people working damn hard to rebuild the devastation done to the club during the Willie Irvine era.

I think you will find that Pollok will have the second highest wage bill behind Hurlford. All this talk of Pollok being skint is pish. I have been told by a couple of members who go to every age that the wage bill is about £65000 a season. It increased every season under Richardson. All that money to play shit and get relegated

I think you will find that Pollok will have the second highest wage bill behind Hurlford. All this talk of Pollok being skint is pish. I have been told by a couple of members who go to every age that the wage bill is about £65000 a season. It increased every season under Richardson. All that money to play shit and get relegated

You are joking right? Made my night with that, the budget isn't announced in that way at the agm so these "members" are lying. I'm not sure about other clubs budgets but from the players teams play and what you hear about income schemes I'd be surprised if Pollok were in the top 6 in the league, but no way to find out. Some people are obsessed by money and how much Pollok spend, our budget is a fraction of what it was the year we went down.

Keep believing all this though, we are clearly so minted ????????????????????

Oh dear Jack. You are not as "in the know" as you think. Has your committee man buddy Crapnew not kept you informed? I spoke to 2 Pollok officials last week and they told me that the wage bill is around £1500 a week. Taken over a 44 week season that amounts to over £65000

Archived