Today's scores

andy25

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he wasn't offered that at Pollok either!

Pollok guys I was next to were raging , they thought Pollok had offered him better deal,,

I'm like no club would offer that kind of deal for a player , but they were convinced that he had knocked ladeside back for Pollok ,,

i love all this talk of pollok were shit and for the taking and were a bunch of wimps, well if we were shit then you guys were pish poor, just your typical ladyboys players who when the chips are down will resort to kicking and elbows to the face , diving and moaning like feck to the referee, then your fans start the usual we wanna fight, yeah were not snobs , just come to games to watch and support our team. not to come get rat arsed and start fights, so im away to have my sherry and have my butler Jeeves bring my slippers, tooodle pip

i love all this talk of pollok were shit and for the taking and were a bunch of wimps, well if we were shit then you guys were pish poor, just your typical ladyboys players who when the chips are down will resort to kicking and elbows to the face , diving and moaning like feck to the referee, then your fans start the usual we wanna fight, yeah were not snobs , just come to games to watch and support our team. not to come get rat arsed and start fights, so im away to have my sherry and have my butler Jeeves bring my slippers, tooodle pip

Is it no a wee bit early for a sherry lol

was there fighting yesterday?

Some result, don't think anyone will run away with league this season could be the tightest league for a few seasons

Agreed and here's a strange stat that shows how tight the league is this season;

Every single team has been beaten already this season after only 3 or 4 games or so , when you factor in the fact that the year Beith won the league we only had one defeat in the league all season then you can tell than its much tighter this season and more so than ever.

^^^^^^^^ Roaster alert ^^^^^^^^

Rob roy have a fast young team tht r super determined. Yesterdays game against auchinleck is the type of game we will thrive in! The big occassion! The problem perhaps we will have is the so called (no disrespect) but more bread n butter games this season ; shettleston, troon, kilbirnie. Hopefully we dont slip up again as we did against shettleston but i do see us in the top half come the end of the season.

No disrespect!! Delusions of grandeur me thinks. Fair enough a great result for you yesterday but your priority after getting promoted back into the Super League is to consolidate. And as for your point about 'bread and butter' games...quality teams who win championships make sure they treat EVERY game with respect.

Pretty sure i said "no disrespect". Illusions of grandeur? I didnt say we would win the thing! And bread and butter.....man city im sure view stoke and crystal palace with respect but these r the teams tht they play week in week out. The big games dont come every week. And who said consolidation wasnt our priority? Pretty sure it is. Im merely giving my opinion as a fan we will b in the top half as i think we r good enough 2 b ther.

Archived