Livingston United

Sweedeer

What is going on down Station Park way?

It seems as though the team get worse every season.

Surely the question must be asked...

Why are the committee persisting with the current management team?

As far as I can tell they have done absolutely nothing to warrant remaining in charge.

Things must be sorted quickly or I fear the worst for the club.

Give the boy a wad of cash to spent on super league players then, the boys are working with limited budget and bringing thru some good kids with a spattering of experience ,what more do you want? They played some good stuff against us and came away with 3 points.its a hard league this year.give the boy a break or go and offer him a hand

Just to reply to the post anyone that knows the club and the committee they are doing what they can to keep the club running and club will still be running next year, for someone who who has never saw the team play in over a year and walked away to criticize is a joke, the club have given Graeme a chance at management and are sticking with him as he rebuilds the team so just stick to what ever club that you following this month and let us get on with it

First of all I didn't "walk away".

I was given an opportunity to learn more about coaching and management A) because my qualifications and endorsements allowed me too (of which I can almost guarantee I have more of than your Manager) and B) because the club didn't offer me any coaching position even although I asked time and again if I could assist.

So get your facts right on that subject.

Secondly, if you are happy with your Manager at present then at least get his feckin' name spelt correctly!

Keep up the good work as representative of the club mate, it's obvious you're doing a crackin' job updating us all with the very latest happenings on the website as well...

First of all I didn't "walk away".

I was given an opportunity to learn more about coaching and management A) because my qualifications and endorsements allowed me too (of which I can almost guarantee I have more of than your Manager) and B) because the club didn't offer me any coaching position even although I asked time and again if I could assist.

So get your facts right on that subject.

Secondly, if you are happy with your Manager at present then at least get his feckin' name spelt correctly!

Keep up the good work as representative of the club mate, it's obvious you're doing a crackin' job updating us all with the very latest happenings on the website as well...

Is this the Ardeer of the East?

Archived