Managers Sent Off

HTG

Old guys? My eyes must be deceiving me, the guys i saw were a lot younger than myself.

You really don't get it do you, we celebrated that night a game involving our club because shettleston are such a good team, like we did at pollok, it's a compliment. Nobody thought we had won any league or promotion, everyone realised we had lots of work to do.

I witnessed the lad in front of me, he gave the official abuse and shouted down the door, never did he even approach the door to enter it for god sake, he merely walked past , granted in a right bad mood.

Things maybe got a bit heated yesterday but for you to have a go at another club for behaviour is laughable. Your club have a reputation, your manager has a reputation and you can't admit when your fans were out of order turning up at a game that didn't involve them, something that could of caused far more trouble than yesterday. Fact.

Guidelines for management/coaches now is that they should be more than 30 yards away from the technical area if they're suspended, so it should be the same if they are sent off but I don't honestly know if that is the case. We had Scott Smith sent off at Bonnyrigg a few years back and he stood virtually leaning against the side of the dugout for the rest of the game, laughable really, and I've seen similar repeated by other dismissed members of coaching staff. On the other hand wee Dingy was sent to the pavilion when we are at Bellshill recently and we've also had folk sent inside, so it really does seem to depend on who the ref is.

We had a guy sent of that night which was a shocking decision and your guys at the game agreed.also 3/4 referees in attendance agreed also....but we did not lose the head.....I would go as far to say it cost us the game...at the end your players are up to the crowd and celebrating ..it hurts to see but we probably would have done the same....the problems lay with the comments from supporters leaving...celebrating okay but some of the stuff said was over the top and am not going to repeat it on here....

You sound like rrg with your comments about our manager....a reputation for what ..he has been ordered of a few times just like yours...if you want me to find out how many times I can so you can compare both ....

Does anyone know if any manager being sent off has resulted in a suspension or does it not get taken any further

Mandatory one game ban (although can be more depending on nature of offence or history of offending) at sfa leagues- SPFL and lowland and highland as well as a considerable fine.

Then results on no access to the 'player zone' from an hour before kick off to an hour after while serving the ban.

Why should they be deposited in the dressing room where they can't watch the rest of the game? Doesn't happen at any other level.

Because, as you know, there is little consistency in the way that junior grounds are structured. At other levels they are fired into the stand where communication and ability to remain involved is more difficult. Do you think it's reasonable that a manager can lose the plot, get sent off and endure the punishment of moving to the other side of a barrier? I think you're taking the opportunity to waste a perfectly reasonable discussion. If you're not being obtuse for the sake of it then you're giving a very good impression.

Name of f**k. You're going to end up heids gone at this rate. I have zero agenda. I think the issue has been a problem for years so I've decided to make a thread on it. If you're worried about Davie, you start a thread on something you didn't see or hear.

We had a guy sent of that night which was a shocking decision and your guys at the game agreed.also 3/4 referees in attendance agreed also....but we did not lose the head.....I would go as far to say it cost us the game...at the end your players are up to the crowd and celebrating ..it hurts to see but we probably would have done the same....the problems lay with the comments from supporters leaving...celebrating okay but some of the stuff said was over the top and am not going to repeat it on here....You sound like rrg with your comments about our manager....a reputation for what ..he has been ordered of a few times just like yours...if you want me to find out how many times I can so you can compare both ....

He has a reputation. I haven't been to many games this season but know this from what i have witnessed in previous seasons. Also and i won't go into the boring details but i for a few years lived in the east end and was involved in the football out that way.

The man is well known. This is not the primary issue though . The referee yesterday was, his total incompetence meant the whole game which wasn't particularly dirty ended up ending on a sour note.

Mandatory one game ban (although can be more depending on nature of offence or history of offending) at sfa leagues- SPFL and lowland and highland as well as a considerable fine.

Then results on no access to the 'player zone' from an hour before kick off to an hour after while serving the ban.

Not at junior level. A £50 fine for 1st offence, a repeat offence is a £100 fine and a 6 game dugout ban.

The Rab's manager was in with the Rab's supporters .Obviously he wasn't going to stand with or nearby anyone from the opposition . The referee was clueless in everyway yesterday so you shouldn't be surprised in anything he did.

While on how do you feel about your supporters turning up on mass (well around 10 of them ) to our vital game with Yoker ath mixing with our supporters . Cheering on yoker the whole game , at the end shouting verbals to Roy supporters at the exit when they have just lost out on promotion .

What are your thoughts on this serious issue ? A match that didn't even involve your club.

That was the players ta tosser getting a little revenge for the abuse and the over the top celebrations at game last season when you beat us at Shettleston with I might add more than skittle help from the officials! Just thought I'd mention that while your on about officials and still waiting on some of your lot to come on and explain why none of you not one could attend after match hospitality

He has a reputation. I haven't been to many games this season but know this from what i have witnessed in previous seasons. Also and i won't go into the boring details but i for a few years lived in the east end and was involved in the football out that way.

The man is well known. This is not the primary issue though . The referee yesterday was, his total incompetence meant the whole game which wasn't particularly dirty ended up ending on a sour note.[/quote

A reputation for what exactly? Explain yourself! Is it a bad thing to be passionate about the game and your club? Would you rather your clubs manager was a wallflower?

Archived