TODAYS GOALS AND RESULTS 12-9-15

maurice shavez

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charming mate charming . :huh:

Loads of good people at troon and have became friends with them and clearly you aren't one of them and are a bit of a bad loser .

Was going to put on a very balanced review of the game from my perspective but no point really as you seem really angry for some reason.

Will gladly debate the game with the good people of troon though . :)

I felt we looked the better team in all honesty Hertha, certainly in the second half, but you guys were clinical when you got a sniff of a goal & very solid looking when we pushed on, so well done to you for getting the 3 points.

Likewise, plenty of friends & good people at Beith & always keen to see you do well. Just wish you hadn't done so well today!!

Serious question. If theres half a dozen that would Walk into any team in the adl then why haven't you been promoted then? And with your little superstar you think you guys would be up by now? Just saying

Answers simple!! Half a dozen players doesnt make a team

I felt we looked the better team in all honesty Hertha, certainly in the second half, but you guys were clinical when you got a sniff of a goal & very solid looking when we pushed on, so well done to you for getting the 3 points.

Likewise, plenty of friends & good people at Beith & always keen to see you do well. Just wish you hadn't done so well today!!

I thought it was a very good and open game and if it finished 6-6 then it wouldn't have been a great surprise .

Troon had a good few early chances and started far brighter than ourselves but we crept into it and could have scored more when winning on two out of three occasions for me.

Keenan read the game excellently ( he does put a bit onto players at times while winning the ball clean for me ) and you can tell a mile away that he's played at a good senior level, I would have Keenan in my team every single day of the week as he reads it brilliantly and distributes the ball both short and long with good precision .

Troon shows good character to come from behind today and likewise we showed good character to not get too despondent when troon kept coming back at us and really happy with the three points.

Best wishes to you guys and will look forward to another tough game down at troon in the return fixture.

I thought it was a very good and open game and if it finished 6-6 then it wouldn't have been a great surprise .

Troon had a good few early chances and started far brighter than ourselves but we crept into it and could have scored more when winning on two out of three occasions for me.

Keenan read the game excellently ( he does put a bit onto players at times while winning the ball clean for me ) and you can tell a mile away that he's played at a good senior level, I would have Keenan in my team every single day of the week as he reads it brilliantly and distributes the ball both short and long with good precision .

Troon shows good character to come from behind today and likewise we showed good character to not get too despondent when troon kept coming back at us and really happy with the three points.

Best wishes to you guys and will look forward to another tough game down at troon in the return fixture.

I agree Keenan's a player but if he's so clever whys he at troon?

Did he get bagged from Ayr?

Does he have the ambition and discipline to play at a higher level ?

I agree Keenan's a player but if he's so clever whys he at troon?

Did he get bagged from Ayr?

Does he have the ambition and discipline to play at a higher level ?

Injuries fucked him at Ayr!! Im sure he was a big favourite at Somerset until he got injured. Imo he's in top 5 players in the West. Never seen him having a bad game!

Great result today for glens and totally deserved over 90 mins.

Still short of 2 players imo, goal scorer and a creative midfielder but early days.

Thought the experienced Chisholm of Hurlford let his team down today with 2 silly bookings.

Ford support growing whilst glens is sadly in decline however delighted to beat them today. Love it!

Also The fud with the bell who rang it in my face at the end of the game would have been smashed 10yrs ago!

And if the young team had been there he wouldn't have seen half time.

Let's hope this can kick start our season.

Away the glens !!!

Great result today for glens and totally deserved over 90 mins.

Still short of 2 players imo, goal scorer and a creative midfielder but early days.

Thought the experienced Chisholm of Hurlford let his team down today with 2 silly bookings.

Ford support growing whilst glens is sadly in decline however delighted to beat them today. Love it!

Also The fud with the bell who rang it in my face at the end of the game would have been smashed 10yrs ago!

And if the young team had been there he wouldn't have seen half time.

Let's hope this can kick start our season.

Away the glens !!!

Know the very man & although a tad annoying the threats of physical violence against him is a bit much lol

Extremely disappointing day for us today, thought we were toothless against Kilbirnie last week and there was a reaction from us certainly today in terms of effort and commitment, with that being said, you cannot concede goals in the manner we did today and expect to win football games, nowhere near good enough, myself being culpable also.

2 very good goals from us by Adam Forsyth who has scored now on a regular basis at the top end of juniors, something people on here doubted when we brought him in.

I thought in terms of the overall game we lost a wee bit up top when Sean McKenna went off with a hamstring injury, Beith strengthened pretty well in the summer and Burke (although completely type of player) has slotted into Bradley`s shoes really well.

Lessons need to be learned from our point of view, disappointing thing is that we now have a free week, possibly 2 weeks, before our final.

Good luck to Beith and my big mate Grindlay for the rest of the season.

Just to add, I was nowhere near the Sending Off incident but from my point of view it looked reckless at worst, possibly gives referee a decision to make.

Archived