Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

Brown should be dropped if his form hasn't improved by then, although I don't think he will regardless of how he's playing

I'd like to see:

Gordon

Hutton Martin Hanley Robertson

Fletcher McArthur

Ritchie Maloney Anya

Naismith

This would be my team as well. Doubt it'll happen though.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the highlights of Everton Chelsea and naismith was immense 3 excellent finishes for a perfect hatrick. He played a key role in setting up the first and put himself about a fair bit top drawer performance and hopefully that's him back on form after a slump.

When he plays well for scotland he is the best in that position and infinitely more useful than fletcher holding it up for no one.

Gordon

Bardsley Martin Hanley Robertson

McArthur Fletcher

Phillips Maloney Anya

Naismith

Brown/Hutton/S.Fletcher/Morrison all need dropped IMO, lets freshen the team up a bit and get some new ideas on the park rather than the same predictable team we usually play.

Guest DAVIDB69

Gordon

McArthur Fletcher

Phillips Maloney Anya

Naismith

Brown/Hutton/S.Fletcher/Morrison all need dropped IMO, lets freshen the team up a bit and get some new ideas on the park rather than the same predictable team we usually play.

Let's get the likes of stuart Armstrong in the side and starting looking to the future rather than touting has beens like Darren Fletcher for a return

Good news the papers are saying Chris Martin will be in for starting role

Chris Martin an WGS should just get on with it an book a room in a Travel Tavern for a night.

Naismith, if he is genuinely onto a streak of form, MUST start up front vs Poland.

Gordon

Robertson

Hanley

Martin

Whittaker

McArthur

Brown

Maloney

Naismith

Anya

Griffiths

Just fucking go for it Strachan. They're a good team, but beatable. A draw would be a fantastic result. Just need to hope Ireland get bonced off them and Germany.

Scotland, always got to do it the bloody hard way :(

Let's get the likes of stuart Armstrong in the side and starting looking to the future rather than touting has beens like Darren Fletcher for a return

For a kick aff, Fletcher isn't a has been. Add to that Fletcher and Armstrong play completely different roles in different areas of the pitch should end any argument you may try to start here.

Also you can add into the fact he's still injured and I've no idea how long he is out for.

I watched the highlights of Everton Chelsea and naismith was immense 3 excellent finishes for a perfect hatrick. He played a key role in setting up the first and put himself about a fair bit top drawer performance and hopefully that's him back on form after a slump.

When he plays well for scotland he is the best in that position and infinitely more useful than fletcher holding it up for no one.

Naismith wasn't playing as a striker. He plays his best football in a supporting role

Gordon

McArthur Fletcher

Phillips Maloney Anya

Naismith

Doesn't matter as he's suspended anyway but dropping Morrison is a bizarre shout, he's been possibly the most consistent performer for Scotland for a good while.

I seriously wonder what Ross McCormack has to do to be in the squad.

Always thought he could've replaced Snodgrass. I read that he and Rhodes have scored more goals than any other player in the Championship over the past 2 seasons. Strange that Strachan doesn't favour either of them.

Chris Martin is the worst player I have ever seen pull on the Scotland shirt, He looks about 4 stone over weight, has touch like.... welll he dont have a touch. He is an absolute Cart Horse.

We blew our chances in Georgia by going out to not lose the game, Scotland make the same mistakes every qualifing event. We were playing Georgia FFS, a game that if we won this Poland match would be to qualify. So for the manager to SHITE it playing so defensive against a 3rd rate team the blame firmly lies at him.

We dont have to play 4-5-1 every fecking game, its defeatist, WGS has blown our best chance in over a decade by bottling it when it mattered.

Were left with a slim chance of 3rd place, and we all know whats coming WGS will play so defencive to not lose against poland and bottle it.

We used to rely on Stevie Crawford up front.....he's nowhere near the worst striker let alone player...

Chris Martin has been a major disappointment, no doubting that, but I don't get the calls for him to be completely binned. He's not had that much of a look in and as a nation that has been crying out for strikers we've finally got strikers that have been scoring at a good level consistently, Martin included. Unfortunately Fletcher has that spot probably for the remainder of this campaign so I doubt Martin, Griffiths or any other striker will see much game time short of Fletcher being injured.

Archived