Saturday Scottish cup 2nd round draw !

Brox/hill

We ( St Bernard's, Edinburgh) have drawn Rosebank Rangers at home. They are from the Fife league don't know much at all about them, hoping to go on a decent run and get a couple away days out which is always an enjoyable part of the Scottish!!

Who do you all realistically see winning the Scottish this year. Colville will be obvious favourites as they romp away with the Central Premier. Harestanes, Bannockburn, either Drum and Greenock also from the Central. Craigshill and probably Hurlford Th. Anyone outwith those would be a big surprise. Do the Caledonian have anyone looking particularly strong this season ?

Luck of the draw plays it's part of course.

I play for Camby Talbot's morning team and we've been drawn against Shortlees at home in the West and KSC Wolves away in the Scottish lol

Doesn't get much harder than that but looking forward to it :)

I play for Camby Talbot's morning team and we've been drawn against Shortlees at home in the West and KSC Wolves away in the Scottish lol

Doesn't get much harder than that but looking forward to it :)

Anyone heard about Shortlees,don't remember hearing much about them on here,pfffft !!

As I always say there are so many factors that influence the ties in the Scottish .There will always be a few surprises along the way and some of the so called bigger teams will Stumble along the way. Hopefully it will be a 100% genuine amateur team that prevails as I can't see what satisfaction can be had from knowing that you cheated your way to winning it. Unfortunately too many clubs and individuals have lost sight of what the amateur game is all about. Best of luck to all the genuine amateur teams left in the cup

Who do you all realistically see winning the Scottish this year. Colville will be obvious favourites as they romp away with the Central Premier. Harestanes, Bannockburn, either Drum and Greenock also from the Central. Craigshill and probably Hurlford Th. Anyone outwith those would be a big surprise. Do the Caledonian have anyone looking particularly strong this season ?

Luck of the draw plays it's part of course.

last years winners have drawn southside. defo tie of the round. draw has not been kind to them and one of the fancied teams will have an early exit. if southside have the same team as last year i can see them beating hares.

last years winners have drawn southside. defo tie of the round. draw has not been kind to them and one of the fancied teams will have an early exit. if southside have the same team as last year i can see them beating hares.

Southside lost 1 player and added 4 or 5 . This will be a cracking tie , a shame it's been drawn so early in the cup tbh

Southside lost 1 player and added 4 or 5 . This will be a cracking tie , a shame it's been drawn so early in the cup tbh

Mate I honestly think could work out well for you boys in regards to players who left harestanes as I think they will eventually go back at some point in season.

people really should'nt disregard harestanes,

things like ,theyve lost a few players, now is a good time to get them !

harestanes will take care of themselves.

Harestanes are the holders and are most certainly favourites . Saying otherwise is crazy

cough up young man, who left and who came in, and most of all because i know they would have to be decent , how the f**k did i miss them. You know wit i am like ,i would take the egg (poached) aff yer toast. lol

cough up young man, who left and who came in, and most of all because i know they would have to be decent , how the f**k did i miss them. You know wit i am like ,i would take the egg (poached) aff yer toast. lol

Wee Jamie Waddell out , Bernie McDonald , Norman alonso , nicky Kane , Kieran Armstrong in . Tbf a think there's a couple more in mate but I've hardly been there so not seen the other lads

Archived